13

2 weeks later...

Leo sighed as he pulled out his suitcase and put it on the bed. He went to grab some shirts when his phone started to ring. "Hello?" He answered.

"Hey Leo, it's me Tom, I just wanted to let you know that the build for tomorrow got canceled."

"Oh okay thank you I'll see you Wednesday then."

"Yeah see you then." Tom said before hanging up.

"I thought you had to pack." Serena said as she walked in and saw Leo putting his suitcase away.

"They canceled the build so I get to stay home." He said as she smiled.

"Oh thank god." Serena said as she hugged him and he kissed her head.

"Hopefully they don't reschedule."

"Yeah, hopefully." She said as she rested her head on his chest.

"You feeling okay?" Leo asked as she nodded.

"Yeah I'm happy you don't have to leave." She said as Leo rubbed her back.

"Me too." He said. They stood in their room holding each other for a few minutes before deciding to go downstairs.

"I thought papi had to pack?" Olivia asked as they walked into the kitchen where Brooke was feeding Kylie and she was eating a sandwich.

"I'm not going. The build was canceled." He said as she nodded.

"So you're staying home?" Olivia asked and he nodded. "Thank god." She sighed. "Oh! Did you guys find out what the baby is?"

"No, we wanted the genders to be a surprise." Serena immediately realized what she said when both of her daughters looked at her confused.

"Genders?" Brooke asked as she wiped her hands on a paper towel.

"Yeah...we found out it's twins." Serena said as she placed a hand on her baby bump.

"Damn y'all went that hard." Olivia said as Serena threw the dish towel that was on the counter at her. "Ow! Mom, I was joking. I didn't mean it."

"You deserved it." Serena said.

"Yes." Leo said as everyone looked at him confused.

"Yes what?"

"Yes we went that hard." Leo said as Serena pushed him and Olivia looked at them in disbelief.

"I'm leaving." Brooke said as she picked Kylie up out of her high chair and went upstairs to put her down for a nap.

"Wait, I'm coming with you." Olivia called as she followed her upstairs with Blue not far behind.

———————————————

Olivia sat in her room doing some of her homework when her phone rang. "Hello?" She answered.

"Liv it's Fin." He sniffled.

"What's the matter?" She asked as she sat on her bed and started to pet Blue.

"Can I stay at your place? Something happened and I don't have anywhere to go." He said softly.

"Yeah of course where are you? I'll go pick you up."

"Umm I'm at the precinct."

"Okay I'm on my way I'll see you in a bit okay?"

"Okay bye." He said before hanging up. Olivia quickly put her shoes on and grabbed a hoodie before going downstairs.

"Mom, can I take your car?" Olivia asked as she came downstairs.