"NO! MOM!" Fin shouted as he shot up in bed, tears falling down his cheeks as he held his hands up to his face.

"Hey hey. You're okay." Olivia consoled as she sat up and rubbed his back. They stayed like that as Fin cried. Serena woke up from the screams and checked Olivia's room. After not seeing him she followed the cries to the living room.

"Fin, you're okay." Serena said as she sat on the king sized pull out bed next to Fin.

"No I'm not. It's my fault she died, I was right there and I couldn't save her."

"Look at me." Serena said as Fin slowly turned to face her. "This isn't your fault. Nothing that happened tonight was or will ever be your fault." Serena said as she held Fin's hand and he nodded. Hearing this Olivia got up and started going up the stairs.

"I'll be right back." Olivia said as she walked up the stairs and into Brooke's room. "Brooke, wake up." She whispered as she gently shaked her.

"What? What time is it?" Brooke tiredly asked as she wiped her eyes.

"Doesn't matter. Move over." Olivia said as she started to climb into bed with her. Olivia went underneath the covers as Brooke moved over. It was quiet for a while until Brooke heard sniffles coming from Olivia.

"Liv, are you okay?" Brooke asked.

"No."

"What happened?"

"Fin.. his mom died. That's why he's here. And I can't cry near him, I don't want to make things worse."

"I'm so sorry Liv. I know you guys were close. But don't you think Fin needs his best friend right now."

"Not if she's crying." Oliva said as she wiped her fallen tears with her sleeves.

"It's okay to be sad. No one will be upset if you cry. She might've not have been your mom but you guys were close." Brooke said as she pushed some of Olivia's hair back. 

"Mom's with him. Can I stay with you?" She asked.

"Yeah." She said as they got comfortable when suddenly they heard cries from Kylie's crib. "Ugh." Brooke groaned as she started to sit up.

"I got her." Olivia said as she got up and reached for Kylie.

"Up!" Kylie whined as she reached her arms up.

"What's the matter Ky?" She cooed as she brought her over to the bed, laid her down next to Brooke and then climbed into bed after her. Kylie stopped crying soon after.

"I think she just wanted to be with you, Liv." Brooke said as she wiped her daughter's tears and a smile appeared on her face.

"Not me, you."

"Nah she wanted her auntie." Brooke said as Kylie started to reach for the necklace Olivia was wearing. "See, she loves you."

"She loves the necklace I'm wearing." Olivia chuckled as she grabbed her hand and brought it down. "She looks so much like you, it's crazy." Olivia said, looking up at her sister.

"Ciara says the same thing."

"What's it between you two anyway?" Olivia asked as she propped up her head with her hand.

"I don't know. I've always considered myself to be straight but there is just something about her I guess. She's just..."

"Hot."

"Liv! I was going to say she's different but yes I suppose hot can be said as well."

"What do you even suppose... She is hot. You're annoying and not straight." Brooke rolled her eyes as she placed a hand on each side of her daughter's ears.