"Where are you going?" Serena asked as she looked at her daughter.

"To pick up Fin he called me and he was crying and he said something happened."

"Where is he?" Leo asked.

"He's at the precinct."

"We'll go with you mija. I don't think they'll let you take him home by yourself." Leo said as she nodded. She waited for them to get ready to leave before they all got into Leo's truck and went to the precinct. Olivia frowned as she looked around and didn't see Fin.

"I don't see him." Olivia said to Serena as they walked up to the officer running the front.

"Hi, we're looking for a 17 year old named Odafin Tutola. He called and said he was here." Serena said as the officer nodded.

"Yes he's in the captain's office right this way." The officer said as she led them to the office and opened the door for them. Fin had his head down and didn't hear the door open and they could hear him crying. Olivia pulled the chair next to him out and sat down before hugging him and rubbing his back.

"Fin honey, can you tell us what happened?" Serena asked as she stood behind his chair.

"My mom...she died. I did what I could to try to help her but she died." He sniffled as more tears rolled down his cheeks.

"Oh honey...I'm so sorry." Serena said as he hugged her and she rubbed his back. Olivia sat in the chair next to him in complete shock. They stayed like that for a few minutes before Fin wanted to leave and they all got in the truck. They drove to Fin's and he got as much of his things as he could before they left. During the drive home the only thing that could be heard was the soft sound of the radio. By the time they had gotten to the house Fin had fallen asleep.

"Fin wake up we're home." Olivia said as she lightly shook him and he slowly opened his eyes and looked around. "C'mon." She said as she nodded towards the house and they got out. She helped him carry everything inside. "You can take my room and I'll sleep on the pull out."

"Are you sure? I don't mind sleeping on the sofa." Fin said as they took his stuff upstairs.

"It's fine you sleep up here." She said as she put the bag she was carrying on the bed. "I'm sorry about your mom." Olivia said softly as Fin sat next to her.

"I tried to save her, I tried everything and nothing worked. They killed my mom. I was right there, I could have saved her, Liv." He cried and he brought his hands up to his face.

"It's not your fault, Fin. I know you did everything you could." She said as she rubbed his back.

"I miss her." He cried and he turned and hugged Olivia, she held her friend tight as he cried into her shoulder. "I miss her so much Liv."

"I know, I know." She said softly as she rubbed his back. She held him until he pulled away, wiping his teary tired eyes with the sleeve of his sweatshirt. "Try and get some sleep. If you need me you know where to find me and my dad and mom are right down this hall if you need them."

"Okay." He nodded as he got up and under the covers. Olivia left and went downstairs and got set up on the pull out. She closed her eyes as a single tear rolled down her cheek and slowly drifted into sleep.

"Liv, Liv." Olivia heard as she felt someone shaking her, she turned over and saw Fin standing there.

"Hey, you okay?" She asked.

"Can I stay here? I keep having nightmares about my mom being shot and I know it's weird because you have a girl-"

"It's okay. Come in here." She said as she lifted the blanket up and he crawled into the bed and got under the covers. "I got you. I always do." She said as they both drifted off back to sleep.