𝒙𝒊𝒊𝒊. 𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

Start from the beginning

"All clear."

Gabriella and Maya quickly walked into the room, seeing Fox's face filled with relief at the sight of the two of the three people who kept her and her friends alive when they landed on Earth to survive from scratch.

"Ella, Bellamy!" the young brunette exclaimed, tackling both of them into a bone crushing hug and wrapping each of her arms around their necks.

"We got you, we got you." Gabriella cooed, her heart breaking as more sobs escaped Fox's lips and she shook in her arms.

Bellamy patted Fox's back in comfort and questioned her, "You okay?"

She only nodded into the crook of Gabriella's neck as the older blonde carased her hair gently.

"Come on. We need to get her someplace safe." Maya interrupted them, looking both nervous and uneasy at having to break up the moment.

Nodding, Gabriella removed her arms from Fox and gave her shoulder a gentle and what she hoped was a comforting squeeze and allowed Bellamy to wrap one of his arms around her waist to steady her.

The eldest Blake gave Gabriella a nod, "I got her."

Gabriella's lips twitched into a small smile and she nodded but her mind didn't seem to process just how quickly she always went from being annoyed at him to being grateful to have someone like him by her side.

It was obvious how often the two were at each other's throats, either throwing insults or trying to one-up the other, especially in the first few weeks they landed on Earth.

But now? Now they shared mutual trust and dare Gabriella say 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴 over each other.

That entire thing was something Gabriella wasn't sure she was ready to even think about, although she did really hope Bellamy didn't think she still hated him like she did when they first met.

It was quite the opposite actually.

She 𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘸 she 𝘰𝘳 the rest of the hundred wouldn't be where they are today if it wasn't for him.

Hell, they wouldn't even be alive.

-

Their new plan wasn't really a plan, it was more of a 𝘨𝘰 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 kind of thing ── something Gabriella noticed they have been doing a lot recently.

The four of them were going to sneak away to Maya's apartment and see if they could stay there for a bit and hide Fox there until everything around them cleared out.

"Dad, you're home." Gabriella heard Maya's surprised tone from the doorway and instantly grabbed Bellamy's sleeve to keep him from going in so Maya's dad wouldn't see them.

He only wouldn't be that suspicious of Fox but of them? A random guy dressed as a fake guard and a girl dressed in his daughter's clothes with blood all over the side of her neck ── something Gabriella only now realized she should have cleaned up earlier.

"Yeah." Maya's dad responded, "Drill bit broke again."

Surprisingly, Maya gave Gabriella and Bellamy a nod to come in, so after the two shared a confused look they entered and closed the door behind them.

"What are they doing here?"

Maya gave her father a pleading look and tried to calm him down, "Look, they're in trouble and we just need someplace safe."

Her words seemed to make him even more panicked, "They need to go, now."

"Let me explain." Maya started, only to have him cut her off, "Why don't you explain where you got that uniform?"