𝒗𝒊. 𝒇𝒐𝒈 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒂𝒓

𝒇𝒐𝒈 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒂𝒓; ❛ 𝑹𝑼𝑳𝑬𝑺 ❜ ↷ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅❝ 𝑰'𝒅 𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒑 𝒂𝒅𝒗𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒂 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑺𝑻𝑫 ❞

❝ 𝑰'𝒅 𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒑 𝒂𝒅𝒗𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒂 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑺𝑻𝑫 ❞

𝒇𝒐𝒈 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒂𝒓; ❛ 𝑹𝑼𝑳𝑬𝑺 ❜ ↷ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅❝ 𝑰'𝒅 𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒑 𝒂𝒅𝒗𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒂 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑺𝑻𝑫 ❞

"Okay, tell me again."

Gabriella moved the palm of her hand from under her chin and ran it across her face, suppressing a tired sigh. She spent the last two days constantly working with Bellamy and Clarke on how to get into Mount Weather and they didn't get far.

"It's a labyrinth." Clarke repeated "We got to the dam through this tunnel."

Both Gabriella and Bellamy looked down at the map Clarke drew of Mount Weather to look at the tunnel she was pointing at.

"It's connected to the mine system. 𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 our way in."

Bellamy huffed, seeming just as tired as Gabriella was "Sure, if we can get past the reapers and the Mountain Men. I swear to god, if your mom doesn't sanction a mission soon, I'm going by myself."

Gabriella scoffed and didn't even think twice before answering "You won't be by yourself."

The eldest Blake gave her a side glance accompanied by a grateful smile before his attention turned to something - or rather someone - over her shoulder. Gabriella turned around and followed his gaze to see Finn and Murphy walking across camp.

"Guess the inquisition over." Bellamy mused blankly, turning around to give Clarke a curious look "How's Finn doing anyway?"

"Yeah, and where's Jaha Jr.?" Gabriella chimed in, resting her chin in the palm of her hand "I haven't seen you two talking since you two were all lovey-dovey and hooking up in the woods."

A faint blush crept along Clarke's neck and straight towards her cheeks and she gave her co-leaders a sheepish shrug "I haven't talked to Finn since we got back. I don't know what to say and Wells and I . . . I don't even know what happened between us."