𝒙𝒊𝒊𝒊. 𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏; ❛ 𝑹𝑼𝑳𝑬𝑺 ❜↷ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅❝ 𝒘𝒆 𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒗𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 ❞

↷ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅
❝ 𝒘𝒆 𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒗𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 ❞

Just when Gabriella allowed herself to rest her head on Bellamy's shoulder so both of them could try to get some sleep, ── as much as they could in the vents ── Maya shook them awake and told them about the guards managing to break into the dorm t...

Just when Gabriella allowed herself to rest her head on Bellamy's shoulder so both of them could try to get some sleep, ── as much as they could in the vents ── Maya shook them awake and told them about the guards managing to break into the dorm their friends were in and how they took a girl named Fox for a bone marrow transplant.

Gabriella didn't hesitate to get up at the announcement, not caring about the lack of sleep she was getting. She could sleep after they saved their friends.

Bellamy, on the other hand, seemed much more grumpy and reluctant when she dragged him to his feet and out of the vent, which she sort of understood too.

They made their way to the lab, which wasn't far from them, with Maya on their feet and instantly picked up their paces at the sound of Fox's screams and pleas.

"Stay here." Bellamy hissed to Gabriella when the guards dragged Fox into the lab.

His tone made Gabriella narrow her eyes in annoyance, "I'm going too."

"Do you really think this is the time to be fighting?" he shot back, his tone laced with annoyance, "Besides, I have a gun and what do you have?"

Gabriella pursed her lips, knowing he was right but also not wanting to give in so she spat out the first thing that came to her mind, "I still have a knife in my pocket."

"Gabi."

"What?" she snapped at his deadpan tone, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Stay here." Bellamy stated, not giving her further opportunity to argue as he brushed past her and marched straight towards the lab.

The blonde glared at the back of his neck, ignoring Maya's short chuckle and watched his frame disappear out of her sight. Gabriella relaxed once she heard two gunshots and the wound of Bellamy's reassuring voice.