𝒗. 𝒉𝒖𝒎𝒂𝒏 𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒍𝒔

𝒉𝒖𝒎𝒂𝒏 𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒍𝒔; ❛ 𝑹𝑼𝑳𝑬𝑺 ❜ ↷ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅❝ 𝑨𝒔 𝒂𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒊𝒔 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒃𝒊𝒓𝒅𝒔, 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒄𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒇𝒇𝒊𝒄 ❞

❝ 𝑨𝒔 𝒂𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒊𝒔 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒃𝒊𝒓𝒅𝒔, 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒄𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒇𝒇𝒊𝒄 ❞

𝒉𝒖𝒎𝒂𝒏 𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒍𝒔; ❛ 𝑹𝑼𝑳𝑬𝑺 ❜ ↷ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅❝ 𝑨𝒔 𝒂𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒊𝒔 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒃𝒊𝒓𝒅𝒔, 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒄𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒇𝒇𝒊𝒄 ❞

As soon as the Sun was up, the remaining of the rescue group started making their way back to Camp Jaha. Gabriella's head was spinning with the thoughts of how idiotic it might have been to let Murphy go alone with Finn and two rifles, while she was also replaying her conversation with Bellamy in her head constantly.

Could she really forgive her father after hating him for six years? She didn't even know if he deserved her forgiveness in the first place.

Hell, he didn't even do anything to try to win back her trust, he never even tried.

All he's done for years is either ignore her or judge her for the way she chose to live her life. He didn't deserve her forgiveness.

"Home sweet home." Gabriella couldn't help but mutter sarcastically, as the guards opened the gates to Camp Jaha and they walked through them slowly.

What greeted them wasn't exactly a warm welcome due to the guards practically snatching their guns and rifles out of their hands.

The next person to walk up to them is Abby Griffin, who's eyes insanity shift to Monroe and Mel who are limping.

"I know you." the doctor stated, pushing Mel's hair out of her face "Factory Station."

When Mel weakly nodded, Abby asked"Where are the others?"

"There are no others."

"Found her a day from here." Bellamy chimed in, sensing Mel was one minute from breaking down "No survivors. Lots of supplies."

"Get her to medical." Abby told another doctor behind them before she wrapped an arm around Monroe's forearm and helped her walk to medical herself.

Before Gabriella could even register what was going on, a figure dashed in front of her and tackled Wells into a bone-crushing hug.