You??

( 4th update of the day,,,do check out first 3 in case u misssed it)
Also why u guys are thinking ki last part was the end...Abhi FF baaki hai mere dosto...

Next morning

Unnsu's Pov

I woke up in Manav's arms, it was such a beautiful sight, He was looking so peaceful . How can I get so lucky to have a husband like him , i thought . I carefully tried to remove his hands which were on my waist but suddenly he pulled me towards himself.

M- Kaha ja rahi ho? Mat jao please!

I could sense that he was still feeling very upset because of how he behaved in the hospital. The whole night he was apologizing and and asking me for forgiveness.

U- Manav I am not going any where, don't worry I was just going to get fresh. You know that I love you right, so please relax everything is fine.

M- I love you so much Unnsu , even I don't know how much, I know our first meeting was horrible but somewhere in my heart I knew you were special. I never knew that love could be this beautiful until you came into my life. The time we had spent together was amazing and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you. Unnsu you have became an integral part of my life and I promise that I wil take care of you and love you forever.

( Aruhii- Mnv yaar subah subah itna kon bolta🙃🙃)

I didn't noticed that Manav was wiping my tears with his thumb. I was so touched by his words, that I again started wandering how lucky I am.

U- Manav I Love you more that you know. 
Ans they soon engaged into a passionate kiss.

After one week

One week passes since Manav and Unnsu confessed their feelings for each other. These few days were the best days of their life.They were always stuck together .Mrs Chhabra was discharged from the hospital two days back and she was now absolutely fine.

Currently Unnsu was in a haste...if you ask why?....Then it was bcoz of a person who was not letting Unnsu go and get ready.
She was wearing her earrings while standing in front of mirror, her whole attention was on that golden earring which she was not able to wear.Suddenly two strong arms were wrapped around her waist causing her to stop what she was doing.

U- Manav what are you doing?Please leave me, I have to get ready.
However instead of living , Manav brushed his lips with her neck making her body tremble.

U- M.a.n.a.v....
M- Humm? What do you want? 

Manav asked still nuzzling his head in her neck.
U- Manav please I...I 

Manav turned Unnsu around so he could kiss her. Unnsu wrapper her arms Manav's neck and kissed him back.

____________________________________

M- Take care okay and don't work so hard, eat your lunch on time and do call me 2 times a day...
U- Okay patidev!

Unnsu pecked Manav's cheek and rushed inside the office. As soon as Unnsu entered inside the building she was called by Head of her Marketing Department.Actually it had been two week sicne she joined but she was not able to meet her HOD as he was on a tour.

Unnsu entered inside the cabing after hearing a COME IN .

She saw a person with broad shoulders sitting on a chair his back facing towards her. The room was quite big and had a couch in the corner. She kept on stading in the same position, not knowing what to so. Soon the person turned around with huskily expression on his face.Unsnu was so schocked that she was not able to believe the scene unfolding in front of her..

YOU

To be continued..

New entry???Is he related to her past??

Also sorry for late update .I got busy with very  important discussion with GG gurllsss

Dont' forget to vote and comment..
Also as I upload 3 yesterday and 4 times today , I will might not update tomorrow. Sry in advance