You are my only date !!

( Let first cry😭😭😭😭😭 ,,Finally Unnav khet reel.....drtfyvbjhnkmkhgvctvhbj)

Manav's pov

To say nightlife of Maldives is vibrant is an understatement. After our snorkeling and diving experience we were so tired that we decided to take a nap. It's dinner time and Unnsu would be getting ready for dinner but she doesn't know that a surprise is waiting for her.

 It's dinner time and Unnsu would be getting ready for dinner but she doesn't know that a surprise is waiting for her

Actually I have planned a surprise dinner date for us with the help of the staff. Must say that the staff is very cooperative. I am right now waiting for Unnsu as the location and doing last minute preparations.I have already asked a staff person to take her here.

I was so nervous that i started pacing around here and there. Right now I was having doubt about myself and the preparation. There were a lot of questions in my mind like ' what if she didn't come ' ' what if she didn't like this surprise' and many more what ifs.

Oh god why is this so nerve wrecking , I didn' have wait this much during my board results..

( Aruhi--ahm ahmm,,ab pata chal kaisa hota hoga unnavians ka haall...har video suspense me daalte ho,,humko lagta offical karne wale honge...and video kuch aur hota)

I stopped tapping my foot and rubbing my hands due to anxiety but stopped when  i head a giggling sound.

There stood Unnsu looking extremely graceful, and was giggling at my actions.

U- Hey ! What is all this? Are you going on a date with someone.

He raised his eyebrows and understood what she is trying to do.

M- Oh! Yes I have planned a special date tonight, She is really special.
U- Oh really and who is she ?

She asked while tucking her few strands of hair behind ear.

M- She is Mona ..
He replied smirking.
U- What? Who is this Mona? What are you saying , you are lying right ? I don't know any Mona , who is she ? I was just playing with you.
M- What am I ? A baby with whom you are playing?
U- No....You are not....wait is this Mona..from the staff? Bola naa
she asked while panicking...
M- Whatt !! Are you crazy? Kaha dimah jata hai tumhara. I was just teasing you nothing else. 

He pulled her in his embrace 
M- There is no need to be jealous, you are my special date and will always be...

( Aruhii- Aur yaha 1.6 Million logo ke dil tut gaye....U are lucky unnsu)

U- It better be liked that only. She glared at him , making him nod  rapidly..
M- Okay now come on , let's eat something.

He lead her to a small table and pulled her chair out so she could sit while he was sitting across her .A waiter approached them  and placed the dishes on the table. After stealing few glances at each other, they finally started eating..

Both of them were feeling comfortable aorund each other now. They couldn't ask for a perfect date than this. Manav and Unnsu kept on talking , laughing , giggling at each other , holding each other's hand and walking alongside the beach while looking at each other lovingly.

Both of them were aware of their feelings which were beginning to grow, however they were just afraid to admit it.

________________________________________________It was a pleasant Saturday afternoon with perfect weather to enjoy outside and have fun

It was a pleasant Saturday afternoon with perfect weather to enjoy outside and have fun. It was Manav and Unnsu's second day in Maldives so they decided to go for shopping. Right now they were purchasing clothes in a mall in Maldives city. 

U- Manav I think Rivya will like this dress. What do you think ?
She asked while holding a beautiful pink dress
M- Yeah I think it's pretty cool also she really likes pink colour.

U- Okay then it's final , let's purchase it. 

They both made their way towards the counter and aksed the lady sitting in front to pack it.

Lady- Sir it would be 5999.
M- Okay!
U- Wait , what ? I am sorry i heard it wrong , what is the cost of this dress.
M-Unnsu this is for 5999.
He replied not understanding Unnsu's unusual behaviour. U- Manav this is so costly. How is this even possible.

Manav was going to say something , but Unnsu cut him off in between.

U- Excuz me Mam, how can this dress be so costly ? The shop which is near my home has this same dress but of blue colour with a reasonable price .

Lady- Mam this dress is of a different stuff and...

U- Yes- yes i know you will say that this dress is of different stuff and has different materials in it and cannot be found in any other mall. But sorry to disappoint you I can get you this same dress at very good price rather that would be much better than yours.

To say that lady was fuming with anger would be an understatement , but before Unnsu could say anything further Manav made the payment and pulled Unnsu out of the shop.

U- What is wrong with you, this dress is so costly , I could have bargained it with herm she would have surely reduced the price. Let's try again.

Unnsu tried to go inside but was pulled back by a firm hand. Manav pulled her towards himself that she collided with his chest.

M- Kya ho gaya hai tumhe, itni chotti se baat hai yeh . This is not your relatives shop that they will give you discounts. Prices  are different everywhere. How were you behaving Unnati , seriously I am really disappointed, you know I am a CEO  and have a company of my own, This small amount won't hurt me. You need to grow up , do you create a scene like this everywhere?
He said in a harsh tone which startled Unnsu.

Manav was furious at Unnsu becoz he was really not getting why Unnsu was so worked up bcoz of such a small thing. On other hand Unnsu was really hurt. She didn't like how he always brags about his CEO position and as if she nothing matters to him.

U- Manav you are forgetting this fact that you are a CEO , I am not a CEO. It's you who earns a big company and can get anything done at snap of your fingers but i am a  girl who has just finished her education and is still dreaming .To answer your question yes I am like this everywhere, I do not like to waste my parents hard earned money like this. In my opinion if I can get a beautiful dress at a very reasonable amount why would I go for this one which is costly .Sorry to disappoint you MR.CHHABRA but i can't please you. It's not my cup of tea.

( Aruhii-Kaan khol kar yeh baat sunlo Manav jiju Bargain karna har bhartiya nari ka dharm hai ..no offense..)

With that said Unnsu stormed out of that place. Manav was still trying to understand what exactly happened. Just few minutes before everything was fine between them and now everything was messed up m he was standing alone and Unnsu was nowhere to be seen.. suddenly something clicked in his mind and he started panicking.

M- Where the hell has she gone, she knows no one here. Oh God I am such a big fool.

He mumbled to himself and started searching for her....

________________________________________________
Hey everyone !!
what do you think of today's chapter . Do share your thoughts.
Do Vote and comment..

Target- 40 ( no spam..just your reviewss)
much lovee
-aruhii