Jobbb

Manav and Unnsu were back from their trip. They arrived few days back. Although their trip was short but they truly enjoyed together . When there is trust , Honesty , respect for your partner then spending time together doesn't matter much. However these few days taught Unnsu that how much time is important. She could rarely get any quality time with Manav.

Manav was so busy these days. He used to work till 7:00 p.m or later in the evening , then comes home with work still on his mind. They both couldn't have a proper talk, even after dinner Manav used to take his Laptop and work furiously..

( Aruhii- Laptop aur office hi shaadi karlete Manav)

It was only yesterday that Manav told Unnsu about his sudded business trip.

Unnsu agrees that she will certainly miss him when he will be gone but she also agrees that it is important.
Currently Unnsu was packing Manav's clothes and pacing around the whole room. There was something very important that she wanted to discuss with Manav but was not getting the perfect opportunity to do so. 
She was really nervous as to how will Manav react and what would be his answer , she didn't wanted to accept this fact but yes his answer really effects her. It was the most important decision of her life and she wanted to share it with him.
Suddenly she was interrupted from her thoughts by a loud knock on the door.

M- Unnsu mai andar aau kya?

Unnsu was really amused by Manav's actions. He always used to knock on the door before entering , when Unnsu asked him on day as to why he does this he told her that it was now her room also and he did not want to disturb her privacy. She really wonders some time that can a person like him really exists, he always used to win her heart by these little unexpected gestures.

U-Umm..yeah come in...

Manav came inside the room and lie on the bed. He was really tired and wanted nothing but rest.

U- Manav..

He hummed and signaled her to continue..
U-Manav... I ...I want to say something..It's very important.
He again hummed and nodded her to continue.
U- Manav.. I ...Ihaveappliedforajob..
Unnsu blurted out in a go hoping that he understood.
M- What? What are you trying to say Unnsu, can you be a little slower.
He said now sitting comfortably on the bed facing her.
U- Manav I have applied for a job.

She said closing her eyes, she did not wanted to face him bcoz she was afraid of his response. It had been few minutes and none of them uttered a single word. She opened her eyes and saw him staring at her. His eyes were holding a very unknown expression which was making her nervous.

M- Why didn't you tell me ?

And this was it , she was afraid what Manav will say next. What if he gets angry with her and denies her to work . Unnsu thought and before he could say anything further she rambled.

U- Manav plz dont get angry , I wanted to tell you this. In fact i was dying to share it with you but I couldn't do so. You were so busy in your work that i never got perfect opportunity to tell you.

Manav continued staring at her and didn't say anything making Unnsu scared.

U- Manav....
M- Calm down..

He took her soft hands in his own firm ones and said
U- Unnsu I am really proud of you and happy for you as well .It's such a great news that you have applied for a job and I am not at all angry at you.I know how badly you wanted this and don't worry I will always support you. I am really sorry because of my hectic schedule we couldn't have a proper talk, but I want to spend this time with you know. Before I go , let's talk or hearts out. 

Suddenly Unnsu hugged Manav tightly , with the moist eyes. Manav couldn't understand what was happening , he was shocked bcoz of Unnsu's gesture. Soon he came back to reality and rubbed her back gently .The whole night he kept on comforting Unnsu, talking and laughing at each other.

Manav didn't said anything but his eyes spoke how much love and admiration he held for her Unnsu.

____________
Hey you all....sorry for not so romantic chapters...Ab toh honeymoon bhi hogaya hai but..Stry thodi khatam hogayi hai...
Ab toh ek hai safar 
He bas ek rasta 
Unnav ki ek hi khuhi...Oh saathiyaa....
( I m in my feels yaar....)

Also don't forget to comment and vote....!