A new beginning

( 1.Pichle ff me bola tha na , I m sharif,,kuch bhi sochte ho yaar... )
(2. first check out Marriage part as this is the second update)

Manav slowly moves forwards , scaring Unnsu. Her back collided with the wall,she squeezed her eyes shut and was scared of Manav's next step. Manav was trying very hard to control his laughter, He cupped her cheeks slowly caressing her face with thumb.

M- What did you thought , that i will force myseld upon you or I would try to get intimate with you . I was just teasing you and I m sorry  if I scared you . I understand that you are feeling scared and I respect your decision a lot. I won't do anything which will make you feel uncomfortable . Also, I want us to be friends who understand each other and respect each other's decision nad privacy . You might be missing your family but don't worry you have me and my family with you..

Unnsu was amazed by his words bcoz the man in front of her, had won her respect, heart and everything..

M- Okay, you go and get fresh , then we will watch a movie or something.

After some time they both were engrossed in a conversation , laughing and giigling with each other and ended up watching a movie.

______________________________________________

Unnsu was snuggled up against Manav's chest, while he was holding her frim in his arms. It was already past morning and the sun was shining brightly . Unnsu started squirming in sleep, her eyes opened because of the bright light. She tried moving but was pulled towards something hard.

She was dumbfounded for a second, but then realization hit her hears, she was married ..she started blushing. Unnsu was in arms of Manav, his hairs were messy and was looking adorable while sleeping. She stared thinking about events of yesterday how Manav made her comfortable and was genuinely curious about her likes and dislikes. She really felt at ease and was enjoying herself. That is what every girl wants right ?
A Friend in her Husband .

M- If you are done admiring me then we should start the day .
He spoke suddenly surprising Unnsu.
U- You...were a.wa.kee??
she mumbled shyly.

M- Yes my dear wife , I was awake and I know  I am handsome and you can stare at me as long as you want ,but we need to go and get fresh as today we have our reception today.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

It was their recepetion  and a lot of guests were invited. Manav was busy talking to some people and Unnsu was talking with Aashna and Rivya.

Rivya- Chachi you are looking pretty...
U- Thank u baby!
Aash- Unnsu why don't you go and dance with Manav , it's your night today, you both should enjoy it together..
U- How can I dance Bhabhi when Manav is talking to some other people. God knows what is he talking, as if he is going to sign a deal with the President himself. 
Unnsu huffed and looked away.
Rivya- Chachi, Chachu is coming!!
She yelled loudly gaining a lot of attention..

Outfit--

Manav saw Unnsu standing with Rivya and Aashna (bhabhi)

Manav saw Unnsu standing with Rivya and Aashna (bhabhi) . He walked towards her, their eyes met briefly , their heart were punding yet they didn't utter a word. He took her hand and took her to the dance floor.

He pullerher to him , his arms on her waist and her arms around his neck. Unnsu's face turned to a light shade of pink while Manav was holding her firmly and smiled fondly at her.

Oh more saiyaan song........( U can imagine another one)

Do give this a try...and if u are wondering how was their dance...

Together they moved on the slow music . They didn't knew ..but they created magic there..

"''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
Hope you guys like this chapter...
Please let me know your reviews
Also
Next chapter- Honeymoon!!!!!