Outburst??

( 2nd update of the day ...do check out 1st one in case u missed it)

M- Umm...I want to say that.. I..I

Before Manav could say anything , he was interrupted by a phone call . As soon as the other person on the phone spoke, Manav's heart shattered into pieces. He was unable to understand what was happening around him. Only feww words were stuck in his head which were.

Manav Mom is hospitalized.

( Aruhii- my readers be like: He maa mataji !..wrong timing )

For a moment it was as of everything has come to a halt. It was being very hard for Manav to think properly. He was breathing heavily, he was only concerned about is mother's well being. Manav suddenly stood up  and ran towards his car.

On the other hand Unnsu was unaware of the situation she knew it was something very serious. She followed Manav in his car and decided not to interrogate him for now. She could see Manav was scared, his eyes were holding an expression which were scaring Unnsu. She was just praying for everything to be alright..

Manav entered the hospital while stumbling a but and pushing other people. As soon as he inquired about his mother from the reception he ran towards the mentioned room. Unnsu was following Manav, her heart was beating rapidly , the thought of mother in law being hospitalized was scaring her out.

They both made their way towards the room , and were a bit teary to see her lying on the hospital bed. Sanku informed Manav that their mother fainted due to high blood pressure. She is now out of danger and is resting for a while.

Manav sighed and sat on a chair nearby . He couldn't express what he was feeling. Being the youngest, he was always pampered in the family. Especially by his Mom. Ehen he heard that she was being hospitalized for a moment he thought that he was going to lose her. He closed his yes and tried to calm himself.

Unnsu was on the verge of tears. It was being very hard for her to see Manav in this situation. She just wanted to hug him and comfort him.
Unnsu sat beside Manav and rested her hand on his shoulders.

U- Manav don't worry , mom is fine, nothing will happen to her..

As soon as these words left Unnsu's mouth Manav started sobbing loudly, his hold on Unnsu got tightened. Unnsu took Mnv in her embrace and said comforting words in his ears.

M- Mom...will.b.e.fi..ine right?
U- Yes she will be alright.

She replied , still rubbing his back softly.
M- Promise?
He asked innocently.
( Aruhi- Whatt...this is illegall..soo damn cute..He has my heart now..but aage ka idk)
U- promise 

__________________

It was after 3 days that Mrs. Chhabra was discharged from hospital . After her discharged it had been few days , and her BP was back in control.. 

( Aruhii- DR.feels)

Unnsu ws not going on her job bcoz she used to take care of her mother in law. She used to give her medicines and make food for her. Aashna used to handle rest of the house cores.

It was very bright sunny day and everyone had gone to ther work. Aashna went to the market to purchase groceries, leaving Unnsu at home with Mrs. Chhabra.

It was 2.00 pm in the noon , that Manav got a call from Aashna. She was crying hysterically and was trying very hard to form a sentence but could only utter a single word which was 

MOM

__________________________

Everyone was panicking in the hospital as the doctor told Manav and his family that Mrs. Chhabra fainted again bcoz of High BP also she was not given her medicines on time.

Manav was so furious that he just wanted to smash things around him. He was so angry that he had lost control on his temper.

Suddenly Unnsu came panting heavily , she started questioning about Mom but nobody uttered a single word.

Out of nowhere Manav grabbed her arm and took her somewhere in private..

U- Oouch Manav what are you doing? Manav I am asking you something, how is Mom? Where are we going? Leave me Manav.
M- Just shut up.

He yelled loudly.
U- Manav....I ....I 
M- Just shut up. Where the hell were you? I left my Mom in your care and what did you do ? You just left her like she means nothing to you. why?

U- Manav it was something very important, my Manager called me and asked me to give him some files about the next project and I...

M- And you think your so called project is more important that my Mom.Wow! You are absolutely  outstanding. I can't believe you. I thought you would take care of my Mom like yours but you just left her behind  when she was not well. I didn't expect this from you Unnati, you literally made me realize how wrong I was in marrying you, I can't belive that I fell in ...

Manav suddenly stopped in between as he realized he was going to confess his love..

M- Just go away from my life.. Just go
He said and left Unnsu in the corridors alone..

______________________

Unnsu was in the hospital park .She was completely numb. It was hard for her to realize what just happened..Her heart shattered into broken pieces..

Mene socha bhi na tha , aisa din bho aayegaMera saya bhi Mujhse kabhi Dur jayegaaMan me kaise Halchal hai Bikhra bikhra har pal hai Dil ko deepak ki tarah woh jal Jalata hainn

Mera saya bhi Mujhse kabhi Dur jayegaa
Man me kaise Halchal hai 
Bikhra bikhra har pal hai 
Dil ko deepak ki tarah woh jal Jalata hainn.......

..................................................

Don't forget to vote and comment