Marriage!

Later that day they both conveyed their decisions to their parents and of course it was a yes. Both the families decided to contact and congratulate each other. They thought about carrying out the marriage soon to avoid any delay.

Unnati and Mnv both were apart from each other but were thinking the same thing. They were aware that it's not gonna be wasy , its going to be really hard, but they bith wanted this marrriage to be successful.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
It had been 2 weeks since Manav and Unnati met in the restaurant. They had exchanged their numbers and used to text each other frequently.
There was only one day left for their wedding. Both the families had done their shopping. There was a great excitement among everyone.

Wedding day-

Groom's family and all the relatives had already arrived. Manav was standing on the stage feeling sweaty .His eyes were searching for only one person, he still remembers as if it was yesterday how beautiful Unnsu was looking at their Engagement. Just a mere thought of her brought a smile on his face.

Unnsu's outfit 
( shivangi joshi - love)

Mnv's outfit( Mohsin khan coz how can i pair shivangi with someone else)

Mnv's outfit
( Mohsin khan coz how can i pair shivangi with someone else)

Unnsu kept her gaze downwards as she made her way towards the stage, She was feeling extremely nervous and the constant comment from her sister and friends about " How Mnv is looking or see his looking at you " were making her anxious

Unnsu kept her gaze downwards as she made her way towards the stage, She was feeling extremely nervous and the constant comment from her sister and friends about " How Mnv is looking or see his looking at you " were making her anxious. Mnv was so mesmerized by her beauty that he continued looking at her, 

During the Var Maala , Both Mnv and Unnati were standing facing each other holding garlands of flower.

After the exchange of garlanfs they were taken to the Mandap for phere. Mnv and Unnsu took seven circle around the sacred fire which is lit at the centre of mandap.

( I MYSELF WAS THE PANDIT THIS TIME)

They were now finally married. They toook blessings of their parents and other relatives. Soon Unnsu had to leave her house , she bid her tearful goodbye to everyone and left with Mnv to start a new journey.

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Unnsu's mouth dropped open in awe as her eyes traced a trail of rose petals , dimmed lights and candles.

Unnsu was feeling tired because of the heavy dress and gold ornaments she was wearing .She slowly made her way towards the bed and sat down there for a while.

She was sad about leaving her family, scared about the new life she was going to start but there was one thing which was bothering her. She did not want to consummate their marriage today .It was not like she was uncomfortable with Mnv, but they had just started knowing each other. They had a long way to go. She was deeply immersed in her thoughts that she didn't notice a tired Mnv entering the room.

M- Wow these people have surely done a great job !
M- What are you thinking?
U- Ahh! Nothing...
M- Oh! Okay , then let's start .
U- What start? What are you saying?

Mnv slowly moves forwards, scaring Unnsu. Her back collided with the wall ......

To be continued............

( sry for chotu chapter....but)