Chapter 3: New Faces

Start from the beginning

Natsu: Dragons?

Igneel: Yes and the human children they are raising.

Natsu: Really? Then I can make some new friends!

Igneel: *Chuckles* Yes and you can see them there in the distance.

We can see 4 dragons in the distance one white dragon that looks very old and wise the second dragon is pitch black who also looks old and wise the third dragon looked like it was made of metal which was pretty cool for Natsu and the last dragon was the only female and had white feathers instead of scales she looked very beautiful.

And after landing Natsu saw 4 kids one boy maybe 5 years old with long black hair and a sleeveless shirt the two other boys maybe 4 years old one blonde hair and one black hair the one with black hair seems very shy and lastly the girl that looks about 3 years old and is curious about Natsu.

Before Natsu talked to them he sees 2 people to his right, he recognises the one as his brother Zeref but the other is a woman with long blonde hair they are talking (several metres from each other) about something with serious faces.

Natsu: (I wonder what they are talking about?)

No snooping!

Natsu: (I wasn't going to!... Maybe...)

Before Natsu can do something stupid Igneel started to introduce everyone

Natsu: (HEY!!)

Igneel: My friends this is Natsu Dragneel.

Dark dragon: My name is Skiadrum the shadow dragon and this boy is Rogue Cheney *points at shy boy*

Old white dragon: My name is Weisslogia the white dragon, the blonde hair boy is Sting Eucliffe *points at the boy next to Rogue*

Metal dragon: And my name is Metalicana and the brat with black hair and a sour face is Gajeel Redfox.

Gajeel: HEY!

Female white dragon:*chuckles* Now don't be mean Metalicana, anyway my name is Grandeeney and this *points at the young girl with blue hair* is my daughter Wendy Marvell.

Then Zeref and the woman came closer.

Blonde woman: *with a big smile* You can call me Anna.

Natsu: Hello, *bows* I am Etherious Natsu Dragneel but you can call me Natsu.

Anna and the dragons flinched at the boy the called himself Etherious which Zeref told them that it means that he is a demon from one of his books even if they knew it from the beginning it surprised them that Natsu knows it...

They see all the kids start talking and having fun and the fact that Natsu is not bothered by being a demon and smiles seeing that... Except for Metalicana who never smiles...

Natsu: (And now is the time for answers! Where were you the last few months without updating!)

My damn phone got stolen and I didn't remember the password to my accounts!

Natsu: (oh ok sorry... But your back right?)

Yes and before I leave I'll make a small timeskip

Natsu: (How long?)

About 1 year later

Zeref and Anna were talking about sending the kids to the future and Zeref was forced to tell Anna and all the dragons which surprised all of them... Except for Metalicana again...

But when Natsu told his side of the story with him seeing Death incarnate as a father, the story did something unexpected... Metalicana's jaw was on the ground with his eyes wide with a look of pure shock.

Igneel: Pay up Zeref!

Zeref: *drops a giant bag of gold* Can't believe I lost the bet...

Igneel: I told you his story will be the only thing to make Metalicana change his expression.

Zeref: 500 gold gone...

Natsu: (That is not what our currency is called!)

Like I remember what it's called!

Natsu: (Well with how things are going I have a good feeling about the Eclipse Gate...)

(Author): *flinches*

Natsu sensed that

Natsu: (Everything will be fine...) *turns his head slowly and glares at me* (Right?)

A-ah well look at the time tha-

Natsu throws a rock that hits my head and then I fell off the tree branch I was sitting on.

(Author): OW!

Everyone jumped at the sound

WAIT I just remembered something when you hit me with that rock!

Natsu: *still glaring* (what?)

The ship for you

Natsu is visibly confused about that

Natsu: (my.. ship?)

Ship as in relationship

Natsu: (ohhh...)

Nobody gave any ideas and I'm thinking of a harem but if the people actually comment on what it should be, it will save me from people who don't like it

Natsu: *blushing like a mad-lad* (W-what?!? You c-c-can't be serious!)

Dead serious

Anna: oh Natsu are you ok your face is flushed *looking worried*

She moves Natsu's hair out of the way and puts her forehead against Natsu's forehead

Anna: It doesn't feel like you have a fever.

Natsu: I-I'm fine *blushes enough to put a tomato to shame*

Anna stares in Natsu's eye to see what is wrong when she realises why and pulled herself away and blushes in embarrassed

Zeref and the dragons chuckled at this and teases them the rest of the night

Natsu: (I will kill you when I'm older..)

Don't like the attention?

Natsu: (... I'll thank you... And then kill you...)

Well now that is all the time we have for tormenting Natsu

Natsu:...

What do we say Natsu?

Natsu: (We hope you enjoyed this nonsense... Or this author's nonsense..)

A branch falls on Natsu's head

Natsu: Huh, WAI- *got hit by the branch I was sitting on and falls asleep*

Until next time we meet