CHAPTER 9. "PHILOPHOBIA"

Start from the beginning

I interrupted her before she could even pull on a garment by giving my recommendation; I was thinking that she should pair her outfits with mine. I was dressed in a grey crew-neck sweater, denim pants with a black belt, and white sneakers that were lying around in the living room. Chandler Bing style.

"I suggest that you should dress in a way that Monica would." I offered her, and she turned around, her eyebrows lifted, questioningly staring at me.

"Monica...? Are you cheating on me?" She smirked as she gently approached me on the bed, forcing me to rise to my feet. The tone of her voice is causing jitters in my nerves. I stood on one side of the bed, my hands behind me, while she stood on the other side, her eyebrows lifted again, waiting for me to respond.

"Wha- why- why would I do that, we're not even together."I stuttered my way clearly finding words. Don't say 'yet', Y/N. Don't say 'yet', Y/N. I immediately explained what I meant to her by walking to her dresser. "What I meant is... you should dress in a way that Monica Geller would. You know, from friends. I love her." I told her while I was looking for Monica-inspired clothing, and I felt her presence alongside me as she watched me.

"Why?" With a shocked expression on my face, I stared at her in pure disbelief. Is she blind or something? Isn't she aware of what I'm wearing? I presented my clothes to her by raising and moving my hand up and down to my body. She looked at me weirdly as if I was stupid making me sigh in defeat.

"Chandler Bing... because who is Chandler Bing without her Monica Geller, right?" I gave her a cheeky grin and wiggled my eyes before returning to her dresser and searching for the perfect top. Me. I'm kidding, no I'm not. Anyway, It was a thin light blue long-sleeved polo. It reminds me of Monica, who was dressed similarly in denim jeans, white long socks, and white shoes. "This. This looks great with denim pants and white socks and shoes. Okay, I'll wait outside for you." As I began to proceed to the door, her warm fingers gripped my wrist and stopped me.

"You can stay, it's not like you haven't seen me naked." She smirked at me, and I stepped away from her, gently creeping towards the bed to hide my flushing face.

I sat on the mattress and gazed at the wall, afraid to glance where Scarlett was because I'd look like a weirdo drooling over her naked body. I caught a glimpse of her getting dressed out of the corner of my eye, so I took a big breath and turned my head towards her for a glance, but once I saw her naked, I couldn't take my eyes away from her. My mouth watered as she bent down and pulled her panties up, and my gaze moved from her exposed ass to her perky breasts, which were now concealed. Her figure is so much more attractive when I'm is sober.

When she's finished getting dressed, I immediately turn back my head to the wall, trying to be interested in it, but she knows too damn well that I was watching her, so it's worthless for me to pretend that I'm not.

"You good?" I asked her as I stood up straightening my pants then I walk to the door opening waiting for her.

"Yeah let's go." She snatched up her phone and a pair of black sunglasses. 

We left her apartment hand-in-hand. We had plenty of time to discuss many things during the thirty-minute trip to my secluded spot. I was constantly fooling about in the middle of the trip, making her giggle hysterically and slapping my thigh and arms repeatedly in an attempt to stop me. I laughed at my seat too when she told me her jokes or a funny story about her, and again she asked me to stop, but I didn't want to because I was enjoying the fact that I was the one making her laugh so hard.

Buildings had vanished from view. We were close to the location because the front road was close to the tall green trees. I came to a halt, parking the car in the designated spot, and turned to face Scar, but she was staring out the window, awestruck. I smiled to myself as I saw her marveling at the natural surroundings, and I got out of the car and walked over to her side, opening the door for her. Then I moved to the backseat and grabbed the picnic basket, two blankets, and my camera. I checked my front pocket for my phone, which was there.