"Fluke, I know you don't want to go to work today to just stay at home but, P'Louie texted me yesterday night, he  wanted us to go today as Nok already arrived from work" Note said after some time.

"It's okay P, We'll go."

And so Fluke and Note went to GMM, they met Nok and Louie there and talked what really happened.

"I'm really sorry P'Note, N'Fluke. I really need money that time as my mother need surgery, she is the only family I have and I can't lose her. Casting you is the only thing I know, although the money reward is not enough to cater all expenses for the surgery but, as a benefit of getting my position higher is also getting my salary high. I actually stopped with my agenda because I became close to the both of you but, her condition got worst that's why I had no choice I'm really sorry. If you punish me now, I'll take full responsibilty of it" Nok said with his eyes in tears and head bowed down.

"H-how is your mother P?" Fluke asked after a minute of silence.

Nok and Louie was ahocked with what Fluke said while Note just smiled, he knows Fluke well.

"H-huh?"

"How's your mother? Is she okay now P'Nok?" Fluke asked again.

"Ye-yes, she's doing fine and is recovering well"

"Thats good then" Fluke smiled.

"Yo-you're not mad?"

" At first I am, you tricked us, but, I've heard you're reason well and I totally understand you P but, please don't do it anymore. You can ask for a friends help if that's the case. You could have even asked us some help that time" Fluke said and Note smiled.

"I'm sorry. I am shy to ask for help from you and I do not have a close friend that's why. I promise not to do it again."

"We're your friends, we consider you a friend from the start." Note said

"Thank you so much P'Note, N'Fluke. You're really kind Fluke. This world does not deserve a human like you" Nok said

"No P, I am not kind, it's just that everyone desrves second chance. People make mistakes but, what's important is we all learn and grow from it" Fluke said and Note, Louie and Nok smiled at what Fluke said.

They ended in a good talk everything was fine except for one thing, SOMEONE heard what they just talked about....but they did not notice...

----------------------------------------------------------

Nok left and it was just Louie, Note and Fluke left.

"So, you've proven what you said. This could be the last time you'll come here in GMM. I hope you had a good time here eventhough it was short. But, we're open for possibilities of you continuing the contract Fluke, of not terminating it but, we will respect your decision. It's all up to you" Louie said.

Fluke thought for a while and then looked at Note. Note nodded and smiled like saying: 'Whatever your decision is, I'll respect it'

"Actually P, can I think about it for some time? I enjoyed my time here and met new friends but, I am still confused and thinking what I should do, on what is good" Fluke said to Louie.

"Of course, I'll give you 4-5 days and you can come here again in my office and we'll talk if you'll continue the contract or terminate it and we'll process it immediately" Louie said and smiled

"Thank you P" Fluke said.

They also talked on what happened to Gun and Louie has known about it already and promises to investigate it properly, he said they are waiting for the CCTV footage from the bar/cafe that will arrived 3 days from now, that's why. He promised to find out the truth only.

The incident of Gun was not disclosed to the public, Louie made it sure to be private and confidential. He wanted to protect his artist and also to not create commotion to the fans.
------------------------------------------------------------
-3 days after Fluke, Note and Louie's meeting-

Fluke is just staying at home for 3 days, still having a heart ache of what is happening. Close friends he had in GMM is now mad at him. Gun is in the hospital because of him and is still not awake. He blamed himself, if he did not gave the drink this wouldn't have happened. He wanted to go there and see his P'Gun but Tay and Godji is mad at him, Off glared at him but is quiet. Arm, Jennie, Singto, Krist avoided his eyes that day. Everything's a mess and he's the root of all of it. He's confused of what he should do.

Mild and his UWMA cast texted him and ask him about the after party, about P'Tay but he did not reply to any of them. He took a rest in using phone and instead P'Note replied to them saying he's taking a rest and everythings fine. Mild at first did not believe and even called him so Fluke tried to sound cheerful and assured him he's all fine and just having a rest. He also asked about the contract as they knew that Nok could have arrived this week and he said everything's good so, Mild stopped messaging him and said to take a lot of rest and to clear his mind even his UWMA cast stopped maybe Mild told them of what they talked on the phone.

"Fluke! Fluke!" Note shouting calling him, stopped his thinking.

"Yes P!?" He answered, he's inside his room.

Note went inside and was smiling.

"Fiat and Pluem called they said they'll fetch you, you'll go to the hospital. Jennie said Off, Tay and Arm will send Gun's family to the airport 1 hour from now so you can visit Gun" Note said excited

"Really P?" Fluke stood up and smiled.

"Yes, Gun's not awake yet but the doctor said he has a steady progress and that he'll maybe wake up tomorrow or the next day and his family wanted to stay when he wakes up but they can't as they needed to go home because of important matter so Tay, Off and Arm will send them off. Godji is also not there as he has work so this is your chance"

"Thank you, thank you P." Fluke said, already in tears"

"You should thank Fiat, Pluem and Jennie instead not me haha, Hurry up now, they are on the way" Note said happily

"Okay P" Fluke said and started to get ready.

In those 4 days, their only communication about Gun is Jennie. He took pity of Fluke and also believed that Fluke did not do it so he communicates with Fiat and Pluem about Gun's condition and Fiat and Pluem will deliver it to Note who will deliver it to Fluke.

And now, he'll see Gun, thanks to them.

-----------------------------------------------------