ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 10

Nothing just a short chapter of law and zoro arguing, insulting, to each other. Sorry if it's too short, need to have more motivation to get the chapter way longer, I'm really trying my best soooorrry (╥﹏╥)

Sorry in advance if there are mistake and grammar error.

________

Just like any other day luffy was refilling the stocks that's almost out, waiting for the bills to chimes as customers walk in and out, the ticking clock making him remind when will his shift be over, yet something was different today. Something is definitely different today.

"Why the hell are you even doing here?! Damn dark bags!" Nudged by the green marimo head.

"And why does it matter to you if I'm here or not, damn broke gps” Retort to the other emo looking man.

(At this point I'm also insulting them through narrating it but no one's gonna know)

"You guy's seem to be getting along" luffy interrupt as he pass through them, squatting down placing goods at the stocks. Not even bothering looking at them as he continues to examine the product.

"Anyways, shouldn't you guys be going now it's kinda getting late" The omega said quite concerned.

"Shouldn't we be saying that to you? Were both alphas ya' know" Say's zoro who completely nudges away law's face, practically showing him away.

"I've got all the time I want no one's gonna come looking for me" He blankly said as if he didn't just kicked the back of Zoro's knee which only irritated the other party.

“But you stand out too much tho, not to mention you're also a celebrity.”

Was something luffy would like to say but decided to kept shut.

(Damn didn't know luffy would know the word 'quite'..)

"We'll zoro, isn't mihawk going to scold you if you weren't going to be there in time?"

"Like hell that old man can order me around, a skipped practice isn't going to hurt anyone" he huffs looking like it isn't a big deal.

Meanwhile...

" Zo-zoro - san, isn't going to be here s-sensei!" A quivering student stuttered, explaining the situation.

Mihawk glared, which almost sucked out the living soul inside the poor boy's body.... “I hate this part, I'm not even getting paid for this shit.. Zoro-san why must you do this to me”

 ̄ ̄

"Hmm? What's wrong zoro?"

"Nothing I just somehow felt guilty all of a sudden" He said as he yawned, sitting himself on the chair next to the cashier.

"Didn't know you'd grown so soft to feel bad about skipping practice zoro-ya"

"Haaah?! The hell ya sayin soft?!"

“Somehow, I feel like someone's taking someone else role right now..who was it exactly?” Luffy confusedly thought as the two teen bickered behind him.

"Say's the one who would never laid his hand on a piece of bread!" A flushed color rushed through his face, as an irked vein appeared in law's neck.

"You've got guts insulting me when you can't even sit still yet get lost, must've been a big damage for someone who have no sense in directions " If they had two long stick connected above to their head, they would have resemble the fruit cherry.

Both were insulting each presence, which only lead them to embarrassing memories.

People were giggling passing them as they pass insult to each other.

“This situation feels so familiar but I'm forgetting who's supposed to insult the other person and whose to be insulted”  Luffy feels like his about to faint from thinking so he stopped.

"You guys do get along well huh.. must be nice" Luffy said bluntly not even interested. Just complimenting the two.

"No we don't!" Both said at the same.

"Don't copy me marimo!"

"Who the hell let you call me marimo, emo boy!"

" Really... Must be nice" he sighed.

"I wonder if I get paid enough for this"

Two soul's sighed..

____

Yo!

I'm baaaaack!!! This feels more like a filler than an actual chapter hehe^^ luffy is sooo OOC in this part and I love it (≧▽≦) Just want to write about zoro and law getting along with each other which is fun. Hope you guys are doing great and having a good time babyeee!

Stay peachy!♡