ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 8

(Yosh! I'm back, but still light headed, and Ooops..there's many mistakes I made in the last chapter, well actually I think all chapters have mistakes and I wanted to edit it but my lazy ass is too lazy to do it, instead I only edited the part where this unknown person was in they're thought. I wrote luffy intead of Law, my bad.. Anyways let's go with the chapter!)

-------

Law slowly opened his eyes hearing some noises coming from someone's phone, as he opened his eyes he was meet by luffy's peaceful sleeping face. He smiled, and wandered where the noise is coming from. he then noticed the ringing sound coming out from luffy's pocket.

He reached out to get it and it was a call from his friends(?) he assumed.

As the call dismissed he look at hes notifications, he had 50 missed calls and 20 unread messages.

'Wow, pretty protective I must say.' He thought.

Law accidentally remove it all seeing he's phone screen it was luffy with two guys. A brunette person with wavy dark hair with freckles, The other one also have a wavy hair but blond he has a burned scar on his left eye. Law thought they were someone luffy dear the most.

He also took out his phone seeing some notifications as well.

It was all about him and luffy, it was going trendy on Twitter. He sighed he shouldn't have drag luffy with him, he just hope that nobody saw them in this position.

"Oi, luffy-ya.." law gently spoke.

Luffy groans, he doesn't want to wake up from his dream full of meat. He shook luffy wanting him to wake up. They cant just sleep here while class is still lecturing- wait...

'HOW LONG HAVE WE BEEN SLEEPING HERE!?!?' He panicked and look at his phone again.

"Shit!" He cursed, seeing they missed 3 subject including the first one.

"Luffy-ya get up!" Luffy rolled over, laying himself on the floor.

Law sighed, thinking how to wake him up. He then recalled luffy saying meat. Maybe that will wake him up.

"I have meat" Luffy finally woke up.

"Where?" He asked, sitting up.

He ignore his question, and handed him his hand to help him stand up.

"Let's go" luffy murmured something that law cant hear, he didn't mind it of course and shrugged it off.

"You can't keep sleeping here, we have class to attend come on!" Luffy pouted, making his cheeks puffed.

"Also, you have many missed calls and chats from your friends?.. I guess" Law said handing luffy's phone back.

"Yup, it's them alright" He said before they headed to their respective class.

--------
||Somewhere not far from the town||

"Unc - I mean, young master." A young brunette person appeared and said bowing to the 'young master' as other people looking at the person bowing.

"He is currently in his class." The person spoke looking down.

"Is that it" The 'young master' said, his chin resting at the back of his palm. Looking at the person.

"He also got a new friend, he seemed very attached to him as well." They replied.

"Heh. Who might this be?" Asked the 'young master' who was now interested at the conversation.

"He is an Omega, 19 years old, living in at fosha village, He has two Brothers and they seem to be an infamous people, The Omega's name is Monkey D. Luffy" The person explained.

"His a 'D'... tell me who his brothers is." The 'young master' demanded.

"My apologies, but they are pretty careful with they're information, And I only got the other one as a piece of information for you to be handed." They informed.

"Is that so, What about his Parent's"

"I'm afraid I do not know as well, but what I know is: he was given to his grandfather as a child and raise him in the windmill town, But he left him at the care of the name Makino who owns a bar in their town. And haven't yet know who his grandfather is." They said

"Hmm...I see, Now then you may leave" he said as the person straighten up and turn around to leave when he stop them.

"By the way, Don't let Law see you Fai. Your a great help for me." He said as the person called Fai bowed down looking at the floor with a blank expression. "Yes, Uncle" And left.

"Are you sure about her, doffy?" A person next to him who has a snot hanging in out of his nose holding a staff asked.

"She's law's cousin, of course I know she'll disobey some rules from me. But let's make her as a great use for now." He said with a sickening smirk... (god I hate it)
--------

Back To The Other's

"Ah!" Luffy shouted.

"Damn... just relax will you? They might hear you" Law huff.

"Shut up!" Luffy covered his face..

Law chuckled "How cute of you covering your face like that, don't be shy look at me luffy-ya.." He said with his husky voice making luffy shiver a little.

"Stop that and - ah!" Luffy cute moaned as law raised his leg putting it into his shoulder.

"Pfft, what the hell was that, are you realy that stiff? We've only been stretching for like a few minutes and you've been panting heavily." Law laughed as luffy's face became dark red.

"Stop making fun of me you idiot!" Luffy playfully hit law who was laughing at him.

The door slide open as they're gym teacher look at the two's position.

"Both of you please hurry up so we can proceed to our class" She said and slide close the door.

"Don't keep laughing there and help me here!" Luffy smack him.

"Ow! Alright, alright, No need to angry babe" luffy glared at him still flushed.

"Just do it already" he said totally embarrassed.

"As you wish" he said and luffy's legs.

"Don't do weird stuff you idiot!!!" He tried smacking him again only for law to grab both his wrist and tied it with his gym jacket.

"Now shall we do the operation" law mischievously smirk, cracking his knuckles as luffy look at him terrified.

"W-w-what operation!?! Were only stretching right?! Wait sensei Help me!!!!!" Luffy said trying to crawl to the door as law yank him back.

"We haven't even started"

As they were done luffy came out with a gloomy expression.

"Your done, now seat their and listen to the instructions." She said pointing at the shinny wooden floor.

At that luffy was clearly spacing out and didn't listen at all making law laugh at his previous expression.

-------
Yo!

I don't have anything to say right now but that's all Ba-bye!!

Stay peachy!

-Rika:)