ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 3

(Im gonna do some Point Of View of the characters from now on, just letting you all know.)

______________

Lᴀᴡ's ᴘᴏᴠ

"Cora-san, Why do I need to go to other's school, Im fine with homeschooling" I said talking to the phone with my uncle, Cora-san. He's a clumsy and an idiotic person, but I still love him since he was the only one that toke care of me when my parent's died with a disease, together with my little sister.

"But law, look at the brightside you can have many as much friends you want, you dont need to sulk in the house anymore." I heard a glass broke followed by stumbling and curses. I already know what happened knowing his clumsiness but still ask.

"Cora-san are you alright?" I said with a worried tone.

"Oh, don't worry law. I'm fine, anyway as I was saying you need to go to school, not indoor but outdoor. Go to this school at 4 that's when all of their class will be over, go their together with penguin so you wont feel lonely." 'Do I look like a kid to you?'  "this is the school I told you about the one that your grandpa held, his basically the principle. I still haven't inform him I bet he'll be suprise seeing you at his school!" 'Grandpa Senguko?, great just great!' I mentally groan after hearing it "Law, your going their whether you like it or not, you'll be going their starting tomorrow that is why you need to get your schedules today, plus you can also explore the whole campus if you like! Okay that's all I have to say for now I got work to do bye law, and remember you wont be having schedule for months which you already know since penguin already told you, Ciao!" I said goodbye and with that I hang up the phone with a sigh 'he talk too much' I thought as I look at my clock It was still
1 pm which means I still have 3 hours till I go their.

I stood up placing the book I took where I got It and took another one "romance novel?" I thought out loud. Then a flash of memory got on my head imagining of the smaller male, the scar under his left eye, His doe eyes that's pretty adorable, showing only pure innocence, how I would love to mess with that face of his. I smirk imagining how he'd look in bed but shake the thought as I was becoming perverty person. I mean he does look tempting since hes an omega 'oh god' I thought,  I really need to stop this images in my head. I still took the book and got out of my library.

-Tɪᴍᴇs Sᴋɪᴘ-

I put on my mask along with my hat and got out of the car, observing the building in front of me'not bad' I thought and walk to the gate its actually a huge building to be honest, I walk straight ahead the building receiving some glances and whispers, then a teenage girl suddenly approach me making penguin-ya stop her. Penguin-ya is my assistant he's also a great friend.

"Im sorry, but you cant approach this person" Penguin-ya said giving her a stop sign.

"He's Trafalgar Law right! can I have at least one picture?" She excitingly said gripping on her phone.

"Im sorry miss but were in a hurry" I walk pass through them leaving penguin-ya handle the situation and entered the building it was quite, to be expected. I walk to the stair realising I was already at the third floor 'where the hell is penguin-ya!? And am I freaking lost!?' I frown as I remember a certain person I once know who always get lost 'Now I'm acting like him!' As I was about to go back someone accidentally bump into me making them fall, looks like this person is smaller than me I look down, he somehow looks familiar.

"Ah sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going" he apologies and got up by his own.

"Its alright, but do you know where's the principles office?" I asked he look up and made his eyes go wide, mine got a little bigger, It was the omega I saw from the convenient store yesterday 'He goes to this school? Huh, I guess this wasn't such a bad thing after all.' Wondering how much fun to tease this shy omega. He then pointed at me saying "Y-you!" I chuckled at the expression his showing.

"What a small world to see you again." I got a huge smirk plastered under my mask he could even see through it.

"W-w-what are you doing here?!" I could see a little tint of pink on his cheeks while he stutter.

"How cute stuttering like that. Isn't obvious I'm going to this school starting tomorrow." I lean my face closer to his receiving a cute blushing omega who's backing away a little.

"Who the hell are you anyway!" He push me with a slight strength but I didnt budge with it.

"Interesting, you don't even know me, Just looking at my tattoos people recognise me right away." I stated as I got more closer.

"Eh?" Was all he could let out, I can say he was confuse.

I then grab his face leaning to him even more, our faces a few inches away when..

------

Lᴜғғʏ's ᴘᴏᴠ

"LUFFY!" Chopper shouted as he spotted me, I sighed in relief but was also annoyed, dont know why.

"Chopper!" I hug him and ruffled his hair, since he always act like a little brother to me so it doesn't bother us a bit. We kinda look like a family, Me as a mother ruffling our child's hair while the other guy just stared at us looking like a father watching proud as his wife and son having a good time, I dont know why but I like the idea. I stop my movement realising what I was thinking and look at the guy in front of us. I was about to speak when a person came running from the stairs huffing his hand on his knee while the other one is on the wall he was wearing a hat above it was written PENGUIN there were also a penguin figure on his hat 'what a funny guy' I thought.

"Luffy do you know this person?" Chopper look up at me waiting for an answer when the guy cut me off. 'Seriously can someone at least let me finish what I'm going to say?!'

"Yes, I do know this person isnt that right luffy-ya?" What? how did he even- ooooh yeah right I told him my name plus chopper came running while shouting my name, I sighed. "Uhmm-" I  got cut off again this time I was pulled to his chest as he wrap his arm around me "In fact I'm his boyfriend" huh i guess he can-.

"WAIT!! WHAT?!" The person who was huffing in the corner, me, and chopper said it in union.

"Luffy-ya are you saying you forgot about me after you practically said you want me to be your boyfriend?" He said with a little disappointed look, making the two people waiting for me to say, now I look like a kid who would ditch some toys after playing with it. 'This damn Fluff hatted guy, how Am I supposed to get away from this situation?!' I mentally curse at myself. Its now or never they waited long enough, I answered.

"Y-Yes, h-he's umm my boyfriend." My heart skip a beat as I grip his shirt a little, a tint of blush appear on my cheeks, and stomach felt weird. oh god the lie!  I hate this but, I dont want to look like the bad guy here, after he said. How could no one feel bad about it?, so why not go along with it plus its not like he won't tell the truth...right?...

"WHAT!?!?!?!"

-------
Yo!

I cut the scene last time so here it is, hope you didn't wait long. I also have already finished writing chapter four but I'm  gonna upload it with some time, And this friend of mine keep whinning about the last chapter, It was actually funny, wanting me to write the story so here it is. That's all! have a nice day/noon/night.

Stay peachy!

-Rika:)