ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 6

It has been a week since law transferred, yet it has also been a week since luffy keep ignoring him. Everytime he wanted to talk to him he would just be blocked by crazy fans or luffy would walk off like he didn't saw him and law is almost at his limit snapping.

Law arrived early at his classroom seeing there wasn't any students around yet he siged. But he spotted a familiar person sleeping next to his seat with the strawhat resting on the desk. 'luffy-ya!' He thought and think this might be a great timing talking to him but also curios what time did he got here.

He carefully walk towards him not trying to wake him up from his slumber he silently sat next to him looking close at hes face, he layed down his fluffy hat next to luffy's strawhat and place his bag on the chair as he put his arm in the desk and rested his face staring at the sleeping omega, law gently caress hes hair knowing luffy was in deep sleep followed by some silent snore.

He smiled a bit and moved down towards the scar underneath his eye law wondered how he got it, this have might damaged his eyes since it was a deep cut. he brushes off the stranded hair that covers his eyes and tuck it to the back of hes ear.

Luffy slowly opened his eyes feeling his touch he shot up as he meets law's eyes.

"Ah! Oh! uhh..uhmm..its home time already I-I-I should get going now!" Luffy stutter, laughing nervously looking around but law and started walking away. "Wait luffy-ya!" Luffy ignored him and started to speed up his pace. Law got up and followed him, luffy ran fast through the hallway as law started gaining on him he run and run until he couldn't see law following him from behind anymore, He slump down on the floor panting.

"Ugh..barely lost him" he groan sliding down on the floor "that was exhausting!" "Need help?" The person hand out hes hand offering luffy a help and lazily took it.

"Thank you-eh? torao!?" He forcefully got up getting ready to run again when he was stop by a strong grip.

"Hey let go!" He shouted struggling to get out from him.

"I wont let go unless you talk to me" law said only to tighten his grip.

"But were already talking now let go!" 'That it!' Law finally snapped, he dragged luffy to a room which look like a storage room.

He pinned him on the wall as luffy groans "OI-" law slammed his lip's onto luffy's to stop him from his nonstop whines, luffy yelp as he tried pushing law away yet he was more stronger than him, seconds later he kisses him back sharing a passionate kiss law licked luffy's lip asking a permission and opened it without hesitation exploring every inch of luffy's mouth. filling the whole room with they're make out session. law move to luffy's neck leaving some few hickeys as he felt luffy grinned on him, the omega too suck on law's shoulder also leaving some red bruises on they're shoulder and neck but suck the part where it isn't visible to see, law goes back to kissing the Omega's lips they're tongue sliping and twirling at each other. The alpha slowly pulled back leaving a string of saliva connected to they're mouth.

"Now tell me, why the fuck are you avoiding me!?" Law raised his voice as luffy was catching his breath before answering law "And why the hell did you kissed me last week and now!" Luffy huffs.

Law combed his hair, pressing his forehead to luffy's. "Answer the god damn question luffy" luffy shivers as hes voice was deep and husky and most importantly he called luffy by his name without using 'ya' yet he could also feel his hole tightened, he gulped.

"I-I dont know! Maybe because I was embarrassed! It's so weird! I only meet you at the convenient store last week and then you transferred here and took my first kiss! My first kiss!!" He pushes law as he answered leaving a little space between them, law clicked his tongue he does feel bad stealing his first kiss but it cant be help it already happened, that was also a bit childish for a reason to ignore him "Is that it? Is that the reason why you've been avoiding me?" He asked.

"Yes! and we havent even known each other that much yet here we are making out!" Luffy's tears fall from his eyes, law didn't know that luffy felt that way so he hug him as a comfort while luffy hugged him back crying on his chest, he patted the hes back trying to calm him down while the other hand caressing hes hair feeling his soft curly hair 'First, Im sorry for taking your kiss. Second, I was helping you not making out with you but yeah moment ago we were making out. Third, I have no regrets I did that. And Fourth, how the hell can we know each other so much when your avoiding me?!' Law was arguing with himself when he felt luffy tighten the hug burying his deep to law's chest, he sighed.

"Have you calm down a bit?" Law asked with a worried tone while luffy just nodded. "Look luffy-ya, Im sorry of what I did I didn't mean to hurt you I-" luffy cut him off as he held law's face with both hand he smiled widely looking so soft to law's sight he also smiled, his arms still wrapped around the omega. "Its alright, I didnt really hated it" luffy laugh as law felt a drop of tear slid to his cheek, luffy was so pure, innocent, and naive realising how can law deserve to see him with those sweet smile.

Law doesn't deserve it all his smile, laugh, the way he make people happy or smile and annoy others He was just too much for law to be with. His chin crumble. He's eyes were now full of tears falling off sliding down to his cheeks and luffy's hand, luffy panicked a little but did the same thing how law comforted him "dont cry" law hugged him tightly like he didn't want to let him go. Luffy just slid his hand up and down to law's back.

"Your quite a cry baby you know shishishi" law pinched luffy's nape.

"Hey!"he groans "Your much more of a cry baby" law let out a small laugh as luffy hummed "Hmm maybe" He replied wit a smile.

"Sooo were good now right?" Luffy nodded in respond "is it a friendly way or romantic way?" Law asked as luffy just look at him with confusion. "Nevermind"

Suddenly the ringing bell pull them back to reality.

.

.

.

.

.

"WERE LATE!" they both shouted as they rushed out racing to their class.

------
Yo!

KONNICHIWA MINNA-SAMA!

I hope you like todays chapter, sorry if there's some mistakes and sorry if you guys cringe. I might actually stop writing my other story which is 'Secretly Dating My Enemy' Anywaaay that's all for now ba-bye!

Stay peachy!

-Rika :)