ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 2

Luffy groan hearing ringing sound that's coming from his phone.

"Stop calling!" Luffy muffling his words through his pillow.

"I'LL EAT YOUR MEAT" the ringtone of his phone suddenly change, it was ace voice, hearing it made him half awake.

"What the!" He shot up and answered his phone.

"When did you got the time to change?!" Luffy shouted to his phone.

"LIKE SECONDS AGO DUH!" Ace shouted back, he heard sabo sighing in the background.

"Don't shout I'm not deaf!" He heard ace scoff through the phone "like you're one to talk" luffy simply groan.

"What is it Ace-nii" luffy rolled his eyes.

"Was that a question or a demand?"

"Both"

"Why you-"

Ace got cut by sabo who slap his hand to his mouth, shutting him up and took the phone. "Good morning little Lu!" Luffy lightened up a bit hearing sabo's voice.

"SABO-NII!" Luffy happily said making sabo chuckled while ace look annoyed.

"Hey! That's not fair! Why is sabo the only one you always get excited when you hear him?!" Ace annoyingly said, Sabo let out a little laugh.

"Well you need to be more nicer!" Luffy said.

"Uh hello I am nice" ace replied.

"Yeah your mean" luffy bluntly said making sabo laugh out, "Shut up blonde!" Luffy knew ace was embarrassment so he joined his other older brother from laughing.

"Will you two shut up!" Ace angrily said, his face flaming up.

"Okay,okay calm down will ya?" Sabo patted his brother in the back making ace glare at him.

"Tell me, why did you guys called me? it's too early" luffy ask in a sleepy tone.

"Oh yeah, we just wanted to greet you good morning, also Lu." Sabo stop that made luffy a little curios.

"Look at your watch" Ace finishes the sentence. Luffy look at his clock and it was almost eight.

"It's 7:52 why you ask- oh my GOD SCHOOL I'M LATE! WHY DIDN'T YOU GUYS TOLD ME EIRLIER?! I GOTTA GO BYE LOVE YOU BOTH!" Luffy hang up his phone not letting his brothers finish saying goodbye. He hurriedly took a shower after his done he put on his clothes and his strawhat, got his bag, took a piece of meat, and rush to school with his bike.

-At school-

"MADE IT IN TIME!" Luffy shouted, panting as he slammed the door open.

Luffy was greeted with a boink in his head making him rub it.

"Your 2 minutes late" his teacher, Smoker, Signal him to go to his seat but stop when he saw many girls trying to take his seat. He look back at his teacher wanting to know the reason.

"New student, next to you" he muttered, and smack his ruler trying to gain the attention of the students. Everyone once again paid attention to class while luffy got to his seat near the window. (yeah I guess we all can agree to it cuz every main character always seat's next the window)

Luffy plup his head on his desk, sighing not bothering to greet his new seatmate.

"You seem pretty tired,omega" his seatmate said, luffy somehow heard that voice somewhere but shrug it off. "Yeah, I didn't even got a proper meal after coming to school" luffy sighed again.