ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 7

Law and luffy finally arrived at their classroom as law opened it they were both greeted by their professor.

"And where were you two?" He asked crossing his arms.

"bathroom!"

"locker!"

They both looked at each other nervously laughing trying to make an excuse to the teacher.

"Detention both of you for being late" he said as he turned around lecturing again when luffy spot theyre hat's.

"No we weren't late look! Our hats and bags are in the desk!" He pointed.

"Yeah! We were here early we just went out to get some fresh air and lost the track of time!" Law said trying to defend themselves.

The professor just sighed. "Fine. I'll let you guys slid this time but there wont be next time." The professor said as law and luffy headed to their seats some girls keep murmuring, giggling, and glaring. Luffy just ignore it all while law felt uncomfortable even though he always got the attention, well to be frank he doesn't actually like it, he never really like people staring at him. He just look calm in the outside while he wasn't very pleased in the inside.

As they sat down they put they're hats back on and someone made a fake cough behind them they both look to see who it was and suprisingly it was robin.

"Robin what is it?" She just smiled at him and scan the both of them. They were both confused as robin giggled, her hand in her mouth and pointed at their neck. They both look where she's pointing and there it was. One hickey could be seen in law while luffy got three.

Both of them quickly pulled their sleeves up covering it.

"Good thing the teacher was the only one who didn't noticed" she said before fully putting her attention in the class.

'That's good to hear-' Law paused his thoughts realising something 'wait... the only one?" he look around seeing some of the students glancing at the both of them.

They keep murmuring and only murmurs but this time he could clearly hear what they're saying.

'oh my gosh! They're both dating' Someone said.  Oh.no this isn't good... He said to himself.

'I cant believe it I thought he doesnt have any relationship. Luffy's lucky!' Difinetly not.... good.

'they're kinda cute together' Why thank you.

'I agree'  that's good to hear.

A notification popped out of law's phone looking through what was it he took his phone seeing he was being mentioned on Twitter.

He unlock his phone immediately seeing a picture of him holding luffy's hand going somewhere. the picture isnt actually that clear but his figure was perfectly recognizable and the caption reads "The famous rookie celebrity Trafalgar Law is dating someone!"

Wait! -this was a minute ago when he was dragging luffy to the storage room! He widen his eyes not expecting someone was actually spying on them!

Suddenly the door harshly slide open. By they're look they could immediately recognise the person who it was. One of the teacher you could say. They weren't allowed to barged in with others class but This person is pretty famous to be honest also known as Snake Empress (Yeah cuz in One piece she's called as Pirate Empress and also a Snake princess so I mixed the name and got that) 

The figure of they're body was curvy, big boobs, small waist, round ass, (lol! while mine is flat as a wall. Oh! How depressing.) and long silky black hair (let's be honest y'all probably can tell who the person is.) Her golden snake earrings glimmering with they're features, they were also tall. (I'm using 'they/they're' cause the person is unknown but based on what I stated its pretty obvious.)