ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 1

A world that has different kind of person such as Alpha, Beta, and Omega

If ever an alpha smells a pheromones coming out from an omega they'll be tempted to it, they'll be like a beast trying to get their prey, it would be dangerous if they recklessly leak it out while your by your own. During they're heat they must avoid any alpha's since they let out a strong smell that even beta's can't resist, but if you ever have one that you bounded then it will be a little good for them knowing they'll be with their love one, but get a little too erotic if you ask me. Meanwhile if a alpha goes rut it's basically like in heat but much dangerous since they can't control themselves if an omega is nearby. Beta's are just like normal human being they don't go in heat nor rut's. An omega male can also bare child just like a woman that's why omega male are the rarest one and, people in their society aren't actually homophobic so everyone is obviously equal from them.

___________________
----------------------

A teen boy, age of seventeen years old. Is currently doing his part time job in a convenient store since its the weekend, he actually have five part time job but he mostly come at the store since it also got huge pay, the people coming their are nice and also aren't perverts because if they are he'll beat the shit outta them. He was trained by his grandpa to do self defence, his grandfather was a military army and also one of the best army, he even held the name vice-captain.

The teen would put candies in the basket near the cashier in case kids pass by together with their parent's, he actually want to have one of his own but he doesn't have time for those because he's too young and aren't really into relationships so his stuck being single. The teen has a ravenatte colored hair, brown big doe eyes, a scar under his left eye, and had a big grin always plastered on his innocent face,Had his favorite trademark strawhat. The teen's name is Monkey D luffy who is a senior student.

"Mommy, I want candy" a little girl said tugging her mother's shirt and pointing at the candies near luffy.

The mother took the bag from luffy and held her daughter's hand before saying "Sorry honey, But I only bought enough money maybe later okay?" The little girl look down looking sad "Yes mommy".

Luffy felt bad about the little one so he smiled and gave her some candy the little girl look up being all happy again.

"Oh no, I'm sorry but I don't have money to buy this" The woman said trying to give it back to him but he stop her.

"It's alright, I actually put this candies for free so you don't have to pay for this" he gave her his signature grin which also made the woman smiled back.

"Thank you so much, honey what do say?" The little girl smiled and said "Thank you mister" Luffy smiled back.

The mother bowed before leaving together with her daughter, waving at luffy cutely.

"Your really are a sweet omega dear" luffy look at his front seeing a grandma giving him the food she bought luffy gently took it and smiled again.

"Thank you ma'am" luffy bow at her respectfully the granny laugh at him which made luffy confuse.

"I told you to call me granny, I'm too old to be called ma'am" luffy giggled.

"But still, such old woman still have her beauty in her" the granny chuckled at his comment.

"Oh my, you flutter me too much, you always say things that make feel young again" the granny laugh a little and luffy smiled once again never leaving his face.

"That would be 10dollars ma'am" luffy spoke giving her the bag and put the money inside the cashier. The granny pinch his cheek saying "next time I come here you better call me granny, goodbye dear" the granny giggled before heading out when luffy slightly shout "the names luffy granny!" Luffy smiled making the granny laugh.