Battle of New York

Start from the beginning

"Do it!" Cap shouts.

"No, wait." Stark interrupts.

"Stark, these things are still coming." Cap says confused as to what Stark is saying.

"I got a nuke coming in. It's gonna blow in less than a minute. And I know just where to put it." Stark tells us.

I quickly realise Stark plans to put the nuke in the portal. I shut my eyes knowing he may not make it out.

"Stark, you know that's a one-way-trip." Cap says. Stark doesn't reply and we watch as he tries to lift the bomb. I realise he isnt at an angle to tilt it. So with some struggle I stand and get ready. As Stark begins his ascent I send a Whipshot in his direction...

The hit connected and was enough to change the angle to a direct 90 degrees. Stark then blasted up towards the portal. "Thanks kid."

Stark enters the portal and around a minute later a huge explosion can be seen. All the surrounding Chitauri deactivated. I slumped back knowing we had won. Eventually I slipped through and passed out from exhaustion.

"S- iles- Stiles!" I gasp awake and look up to see Thor shaking me.

"Are you alright?" He asks helping me up.

"Ugh, yeah." I reply. I look down and realise the girl I saved earlier wasn't there anymore. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion before hearing a rustle come from my enclosed hand.

Looking down I saw it a piece of paper and on it were several numbers. I looked at it in confusion for a few moments before Stark grabbed it out of my hand.

"Huh, well look at that. The kids got an admirer." He smirks before handing it back to me.

"Whatever you say." I shake my head too tired to argue.

"Come brother. We have one last thing to do." Thor states grabbing my arm and putting it over his shoulders for support.

Loki

Finally able to move. I slowly craw towards some steps in order to help myself up. I sit myself up and breath a sigh of relief. I pause feeling something behind me. Turning around I see...

(Imagine Stiles beside Thor and behind Hawkeye

(Imagine Stiles beside Thor and behind Hawkeye. Resting his flail on his shoulders)

I look directly into my younger brothers eyes and see the look of disappointment he sends my way. I cant help but look away guiltily and in shame. "If it's all the same to you, I'll have that drink now."

Stiles

Thor, Loki and I are currently walking towards the place where we will bid farewell to the rest of the Avengers. Loki is in handcuffs and his mouth covered. Earlier Stark gave me one of Earths mobile phones. The three of us stand clear of the rest so we can be transported back to Asgard. I nod to the rest of the Avengers before grabbing a hold of Thors shoulder as he activates the Tesseract and we are transported home.

Asgard throne room.

Loki stands before Odin to be punished for his crimes. Loki is being his usual arrogant, smirking self.

"Frigga and Stiles are the only reason you're still alive, and you will never see them again." Loki's smirk immediately drops at the thought of never seeing his mother and younger brother again. "You will spend the rest of your days in the dungeons." Odin sentences. Loki is dragged back slightly by the guards.

"And what of Thor? You'll make that witless oaf king while I rot in chains." Loki questions.

"Thor must strive to undo the damage you have done. He will bring order to the Nine Realms, and then, yes... He will be king. And if Thor were to not bare a son, that right then passes on to Stiles. But you, will never, be king." Odin says before ordering the guards to take Loki away.

Stiles chambers

After explaining to his mother what happened and telling her he was well many times over. Stiles was able to bath and head back to his chambers. His armour was sent for repairs.

Stiles lay asleep in his chambers, sweating, grunting, writhing. He dreams of a black withered book. A message being played on repeat in his brain. "The Scarlet Witch is not born, she is forged. She has no coven, no need for incantation. Her power exceeds that of the Sorcerer Supreme. It's her destiny to destroy the world. Her path is set in stone unless she crosses path with a god. A god who wields a weapon of chains, a king of foxes, the controller of chaos. May she meet this god, they are the only one who can free her of her destiny, and set her on a new."

Stiles awakens with a scream. Quickly calming he doesn't notice the red wisps in his eyes disappearing.

(Avengers is done, I know its only 2 chapters but it works out best for the story, now onto Thor: the dark world.)