Chapter 7

Dream's POV

"Dream!" I woke up to knocking on my door, I chose to ignore it and snuggled into the blanket, wrapping my tail around my legs.

"Dream!!" I groan, stretching out my entire body. Feeling my backbones popping along with my tail.

"Yes..? Come in, the door's unlocked," I call out, not leaving my bed.

The door swings open, it was mom, "Dream, your shedding started already. I called the school so you'll stay home today and tomorrow. I took a little time off of work to take care of you, alright? Try not to leave your bed." Dream let out a yawn, "Alright then, I'll let Sapnap know that I'm not showing up."

Dream's mom closed the door. He reached over for his phone, texting Sapnap.

'Hey man, looks like my shedding started today. Won't be at school today or tmr.'

'Not a problem, I'll let you know what you missed lol'

'Thanks. See ya'

Dream turned off his phone and rolled over onto his back, sighing deeply.

At School 3rd POV

Sapnap walked past the school gates. Noticing how Techno glared at him when he walked by and looked around as if he was looking for something, or possibly someone.

Sapnap gave him a strange look before he suddenly heard George, "Hey, Sapnap," He looked away to face George, "Hey,"

George looked around, "Where's Dream?" 

"He's ya know," Sapnap leaned into his ear, "Shedding." 

"Ooh, that'd make sense, but why keep it a secret?" George asks, tilting his head.

Sapnap shrugged, "Dunno, maybe it's like a period for him."

The two of them laugh and talk a bit while walking to their class.

The two enter and take their assigned seats, just in time for the bell to ring.

"Alright, class get in your fucking seats." The teacher walked in and sat down on his cushioned seat, putting his black-stained shoes on his desk. He had long horns that curled up and wore a black suit with a white napkin in his pocket.

"I'm Mr. Schlatt, but you're going to call me 'Sir'. Today we're doing a project on Spanish History."

A girl that sat in the middle of the classroom raised her hand, "Yes?" he pointed towards her.

"Sir, isn't this only our second week?" She spoke in almost a whisper,

"Don't you guys use your phones anyways?" He scoffed and continued to explain the project, leaving the girl red with embarrassment. 

The teacher stood up and walked over to the board, writing 'Spanish History' on it.

"This'll be your title and you'll be doing this project in pairs."

People began to whisper to each other about pairing up, "Class, I'm going to be saying your assigned partners." Everyone then went quiet.

The teacher let out an evil smirk, "I'll be pairing you with the people you least interact with." The class let out a groan.

"Starting with the first group, George with Richard."

Sapnap looked over at George with a worried look, "Sapnap with Karl."