Chapter 10: Out of This World (Part II)

While Ash and Serena left the Pokémon school to start their date around the Hau'oli City district of Melemele Island, a certain blue-haired Alolan teenage girl had a mischievous grin on her face that didn't go unnoticed by her friends. 

"I think I know what you are thinking," Mallow said as she then shot her best friend a smirk. She knew her since childhood, so it was easier for her to know Lana's thoughts at times. They were practically sisters. 

Everyone else that was still present in the classroom were giving the two Alolan girls questioning looks and glances.

"What are you two talking about?" Selene asked while tilting her head in confusion. She and Elio only recently transferred to the Pokémon school, so she didn't quite know the other students very well yet. 

Lana and Mallow merely chuckled for a few more moments among themselves before turning their sights to the rest of their friends.

"Why don't we have some fun and... spy on them?" Lana suggested as a wide mischievous smirk widened on her face. The two girls started giggling uncontrollably at how mischievous they can be. It's as if they never matured out of their child-like personalities.

"Sure, it sounds like fun. Maybe we can even catch a romantic moment between them!" Mallow agreed. Her olive green colored eyes were shining brightly under the Alolan sun.

"Uhh... don't you want to give them their privacy?" Sophocles asked as an over-exaggerated sweatdrop appeared on his head. 

"Oh, come on Sophocles! Live a little! It's not like we are spying on any strangers or anything!" Mallow responded with a slight scowl.

Sophocles could see Mallow's lips forming a deep frown as she pouted right at him. After a few moments of silence, Sophocles ultimately sighed and gave Mallow a reluctant look.

"Fine, I'm down with it," Sophocles replied afterward, after thinking for a while. He wasn't the type of person to normally invade into someone's privacy, but when his classmates are involved, it's a whole different narrative. "But I actually have a meeting in a couple of hours from now with my cousin Molayne regarding an internship at the observatory."

"Toge! Togemaru!" Togedemaru squeaked out while being held by her trainer. The electric-type rodent Pokémon wanted to see how much Pikachu was enjoying his date with the female Pikachu. She was still clearly jealous.

"No worries, Sophocles. That's more than enough time to watch Ash and Serena on their date," Mallow assured before shifting her gaze to Lillie. "How about you, Lillie?"

"I'm sorry, but I have to go back to the mansion and give Snowy her bath." Lillie apologized and bowed her head. 

"Nine-tales! Nine!" Snowy barked happily. The ice/fairy-type Pokémon was anticipating her grooming and bath session with her trainer.

"I have to go too. Decidueye and I really need to practice our special strategy. I'll be at the nearby battlefield if you need me." Hau said. With that, he excused himself and left the classroom.

"Well Lillie and Hau can't go, and Kiawe is back in Akala Island..." Mallow muttered to herself as she rubbed her chin repeatedly. "How about you guys?" Mallow asked as she looked at Elio and Selene for their answer.

"Thanks, but no thanks. Selene and I are going to train for the World Coronation Series with Hau. We will see you later." Elio said before following Hau out of the classroom.

"Wait up, cuz!" Selene called out, before rushing out of the classroom to catch up with Elio and Hau.

"Well, then that settles it. Sophocles and Lana, follow me. Lillie, we will catch you later." Mallow said and shot her friend a wink. 

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jul 04, 2021 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Our Ever-Lasting Bond (Amourshipping)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें