Estella went to her room to change casual clothes. She wears a dress and headband . Afterwards, she pick her handbag went out

 Afterwards, she pick her handbag went out

'I should bring Levi along too hehe.'
He rarely going out maybe its good having a company. So she went to his office and barged without knocking.

"Levi!" She swing the door open.

He looks startled. "What is it? Do you mind to knock the door before went in? And where are you going? He points your outfit.

"I was about to going out to the town. So, I was wondering do you want to go with me?" She were hoping that he would say yes.

"No."

"Why??"

"I have a paperwork to do."

"You should rest."

"Aw...come on, please??"

"No.

"Pretty Please?"

"No."

"Pretty Please cherry on top~?" She plead with my puppy eyes. It always works on anyone especially Erwin and Hange.

"Fine, if you say so. I heard that theres a sale for cleaning supplies and there
is a popular cafe that served delicious tea. Oh well, since you don't want to go. It's okay, maybe I should ask Eren to–"

"Just give me a damn minute to change my clothes. " He says, quickly went to his bedroom.

She smirks watching him walking . A minute later, Levi came out. He wears white button up shirt, a black suit and a cravat and button up white shirt. a few button left undone at the top to reveal of his tone chest... can I just touch it just once?

"Let's go." He says.

The two of them arrived at the town.The town were filled with chattering people and children were running around.

"Wow! It's been a long time, I haven't went to the town!" She says in excitement.

She was looking at the surrounding and something caught that her eyes a bracelet with a shape of snowflake and has sapphire gems.

"Levi, "Let's go over there!" She pointed at the stall. "Sure." Levi chuckles as she beamed out a smile and grabs him by the hand.

'She's cute like a bunny.' Levi thought himself.

'Shit! What am I thinking?!' He flustered in red thinking about Stella

"Its beautiful!" She exclaims

"Mister, I would like to buy this,  bracelet."

"You have a good eye  miss." The seller says.

She took out her wallet from her handbag but Levi stops her. "I'll pay it for you." He says.