He moved his hand over me and I was suddenly worried that nothing would happen. I didn't want him to feel like I wasn't attracted to him or wasn't enjoying what he was doing. It was scary thinking that he could touch me so intimately, and that I could want it so badly, but my body wouldn't react the way either of us wanted it to. He continued for a few more moments before I finally let out a frustrated groan.

"Forget it," I grumbled, pulling his hand out of my pants. "This isn't going to fucking work."

I was frustrated. And angry. And embarrassed. I couldn't even bring myself to look at Carson, but he grabbed my face in his hands and kissed me.

"It's okay, Vin," he said against my lips. "If now's not the time, then it's not the time."

"Then when will it be the fucking time?" I asked, pulling my head away from him, his hands still on my face. "My dick hasn't been working for months now."

Carson smirked, and I swore I had never seen him look so mischievous.

"Well, I guess there is something I could try," he said, pulling his hands away from me and turning me so that I was on my back.

Carson moved down between my legs, looking at me for permission to do whatever it is he was talking about. Although not knowing what he was doing made me incredibly uneasy, I wanted to trust Carson and show him that I trusted him. So I told him to go ahead.

"Maybe this will work," he said with a grin as he pulled down my pants and boxers before beginning to kiss up my thighs.

When he put his mouth on me, it was heaven.

And it did work. It worked really well.

***

I thought nothing would be able to dampen my mood after getting blown by my boyfriend (and it actually working), but that was until the two of us went downstairs only to be greeted by my grandmother. Well, not so much greeted as scrutinized and questioned.

"Is this your boyfriend?" she asked me in a nasally tone, pointing at Carson. "Jeff said you got a boyfriend."

"Yes, Grandma," I mumbled, gesturing toward Carson who had a tight, awkward smile on his face.

"I thought this was Logan's friend," she said, her eyes slightly narrowing.

I sighed. "He is."

"Your dating his friend?"

"I'm Carson," Carson spoke up, trying to alleviate the tension my Grandmother brought wherever she went. "We've met before."

"I know," Grandma said. "I'm not that old."

I scoffed at her but didn't say anything. This was the same woman who couldn't remember Dana to save her life even though she had met her hundreds of times.

"Oh, hi Grandma," Logan weakly said as he and Dana walked into the room, trying to sound enthusiastic and failing miserably.

"Is this your girlfriend?" Grandma asked him. "You're both dating?"

"You've met Dana," Logan replied through gritted teeth.

"I didn't know she was your girlfriend."

Dana and I shared a glance and I motioned for her to follow Carson and I into the kitchen, leaving Logan to deal with our deranged grandmother.

"I swear that woman just wants Logan to dump me," Dana said as soon as we were away from them. "Am I not pretty enough for her grandson? I think we look good together!"