Now you know the real me !

Magsimula sa umpisa

"No " mustafa replied.

"Then you will confess that to the police" serkan said.

Mustafa couldn't reply ... one of serkan's men came and told him something and then they went outside.

"Sir , someone is coming , we should hide in case it is the police" the man said.

They went outside the house and hided , not knowing who was there ,, the big shock was ... she is EDA ! With her gang.
They are wearing black clothes , serkan was sure that they are working for Mustafa serdar , some mafia . And eda was one of them .
They entered inside and took mustafa to their car , and mustafa was unconscious , he must smelled something .

Serkan and his men couldn't react because they already knew everything they want , and they don't want any issues with the mafia now.

Serkan's mind was so complicated ,, what on earth can bring eda here ,, she is a criminal in his eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eda went to the police office to question mustafa's guy ,, and to take some information from him .

She didn't actually get much information from him , all his men do their missions without knowing the reason , she thinks that they doesn't even know the real name of their boss.

"I didn't have so much information from him" eda said.

"As usual my friend" fifi said.

"Guys .. look , i found something" omer said.

The group made a circle around him , looking at his computer.

"What did you find?"  Fifi asked.

"I can see where Mustafa serdar is , by the SIM card we putted in his clothes today" ömer said.

"That is great! " Eda said.

"Let's go get the criminal" Ahmet said.

The police group went straight to the location they found to catch Mustafa ,, they have a serious evidence that he money-washed today at serkan's company . They all saw him and the papers are with them .

As usual they all were wearing casual clothes and a using a normal car ,, so no one can know they are from police .

They arrived to the house where Mustafa was , he was a victim , somebody kidnapped him and tried to question him , then left.

"So Mustafa bey , looks like you have some enemies" Eda said.

"What do you want from me?" Mustafa asked.

He didn't know they are from police , he was thinking they are mafia or something .

"Nothing , you will see when you wake up" Fifi said.
She put a fabric tissue with *** to let him fall asleep.

"We are ready to go" Ahmet said.

"Finally , we caught him" Eda said.

"Because of you , Eda cim" ömer said.

They took mustafa serdar and went straight to the police office to question him.
They all made a huge success today , he was the biggest criminal in the country .

Eda was worried about Serkan ,, where is he . She knew he must have called her a thousand times now.

Eda decided to open her phone and check the calls before the questioning start , she smiled at the number of serkan's missed calls . And her phone suddenly started ringing . (Serkan) was calling.
She answered to not let him worry about her.