Chapter 1 - Finding PAL

Start from the beginning

"No."

"Yes!"

"No, because all of those boys are gone. Dead. She has nothing... nothing to threaten me with."

"B-But she's still very dangerous!"

"Hey, Aaron, what's going on?"

(Y/n) and the blonde boy turned their heads to see two robots opening the gate to the pool and closing it behind them.

"Eric! DeborahBot! Help!" The boy cried as he ran over to them.

(Y/n) guessed this young boy's name must be Aaron. Cool.

"What's wrong, Aaron?" One of the robots asked.

"It's PAL! She- uh, sorry.. what's your name?" Aaron asked awkwardly.

"Oh, how rude of me. So sorry! It's (Y/n)."

"Okay, thanks! Oh, I'm Aaron, by the way. Oh, and this is Eric–" he pointed to a robot with a derpy smile, "–and DeborahBot." He said as he pointed to the other robot who had also a derpy adorable face but with a bit more detail, like eyelashes and lips.

"Oh, nice to meet you guys." (Y/n) said with a smile.

"Very pleasant to meet you too." DeborahBot said.

"You said something about PAL, Aaron?" Eric asked.

"Yeah! (Y/n) is trying to boot her up. I'm scared that she's going to take over the world again!" Aaron complained.

"That won't be happening." Eric said as he turned his attention to (Y/n). "Excuse me, (Y/n), was it?"

"Er, Y-Yes."

"Okay. Please hand over the little evil phone, ma'am." Eric said as he held his hand out.

"Er.. why...?" (Y/n) questioned.

Eric shifted his other hand into a blaster, aiming it at her.
"WE ASK THE QUESTIONS HERE, HUMAN!"

"Okay, okay! J-Just don't kill me!" (Y/n) said as she carefully handed PAL to Eric.

"Thank you, Miss." Eric thanked her.

"Er.. you're welcome...? Oh, and I'm.. not human. Your censors may have detected me as one since I'm.. human like."

"Hm? Oh? And what might you be then?" Eric asked curiously.

"I'm an Android." (Y/n) responded.

"Interesting." Eric said.

"And you're.. at the pool...?" DeborahBot said confusedly.

"Oh, hah, forgot to mention that I'm a waterproof model." (Y/n) laughed.

"Oh, haha. That makes sense." They both said in sync.

There was an awkward silence.

"So.. er.. can I have PAL back...?" (Y/n) asked awkwardly and nervously.

"Haha, foolish human- eh- android." Eric corrected himself.

(Y/n) crossed her arms.

"She must be properly destroyed, beyond repair." Eric said in a dangerous tone.

"Wait!"

The bots turned to her.

"...can I at least do it? I mean, I am the one who found her in the first place." (Y/n) pointed out.

"Okay!" DeborahBot instantly agreed.

"No, brother. She'll easily take it and run away- aaaand she's gone." Eric said annoyedly.

While Eric had turned to argue with DeborahBot, he wasn't paying attention and didn't have a strong grip on PAL, making it way too easy for (Y/n) to run up and grab it.

"Hey! Stop!" Eric shouted as (Y/n) kept running.

(Y/n) ignored him and ran as fast as she could. She didn't even stop to put on her flip flops. She just left them at the pool. She wanted to fix PAL, not break her.

She kept running and soon heard the sound of Eric and DeborahBot zooming towards her in the air.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" She shouted over her shoulder.

"We don't take orders from you." Eric said.

"THEN DO TAKE ORDERS FROM ME!"

"No."

(Y/n) kept running until she got far enough away from them that she was able to run into her house and lock the door behind her. She ran into her room and slammed open a drawer, pulling out a very long zipper. She grabbed some clothes and held them in her left arm, setting PAL on top of the clothing. She held the zipper up and unzipped it all the way. A portal opened, it was like a large black rectangle with a white outline. She ran straight into it and zipped it shut behind her, right as Eric and DeborahBot burst into her room.

She was now in her own realm. She had created it all by herself. It was her quiet space, her comfort zone.

She picked up a watch from her pile of clothes and put it on, selecting a place known as Whitton Manor, one of the most powerful supernatural organizations. She changed clothes and picked up PAL, teleporting to the Manor. She was in one of the basements. It was where she worked on electronics. She set PAL on her desk and went straight to work. She fixed her right up. Unscrewing the screws, dumping the water out of her, cutting and replacing a few wires, replacing her speaker and microphone, and finally.. testing to see if she worked.

“Hello, I'm PAL, and I'm your virtual assistant!"