Camping trip gone horribly wrong part 2

Hi guys! This is the highly anticipated part two of 'Camping Trip Gone Horribly wrong'

Sorry this came out so late, I was too busy stressing over a project due three weeks ago and I still haven't started it. Anyway, onto part two of part one. 

Also, if you made a request, I'll be working on those soon.

TW/CW: Blood, abuse, flashbacks, swearing, kidnapping?, slight sexual assault

"Quackity... he's... missing." 

Dream took a  second to process Skeppy's words before replying. "WHAT!?"

"We don't know! We turn around and he's gone!" Skeppy explains, worry laced in his voice.

"Okay, uh, shit uh, just, maybe he went out to explore on his own, try looking for him and stay together, I'll get the rest and we'll come." Dream said, trying to remain calm.

"Okay, should I call the police?" Skeppy asked.

"Not yet, he could just be exploring, when things get serious, then we will." Dream stated, he was hoping the situation wouldn't be serious, although in most cases, it will be.

Skeppy nods before realizing Dream can't see him. "Okay, I'll inform the others." 

"Alright, be careful." Dream says before hanging up.

"Hey, you guys!" Skeppy says, catching back up with the group.

"What's up, Skeppy?'" Tommy asked.

(With the others)

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'STAY CALM?'' Karl asked, practically hyperventilating. "OUR FIANCE JUST WENT MISSING AND YOU EXPECT US TO BE CALM?"

"YEAH" Sapnap stepped in, standing next to Karl. "HE COULD BE HURT OR EVEN DEAD, HOW THE HELL DO YOU EXPECT TO ACT LIKE EVERYTHING IS FINE?"

"Sap, Karl," Wilbur's calming voice sang. "Listen, we know you're stressed right now, but yelling at Dream won't help us find him Quackity faster, please calm down and let's go."

"You're right, Will." Karl paused, "Sorry Dream."

"It's fine, I don't really care." Dream replied.

--- time skip---

The other group, Dream, Velvet, Sap, Karl, Bad, and Wilbur, eventually arrived at the entrance of the forest, feeling slightly overwhelmed by how little light shone through the dark trees. Fireflies illuminated the place more than the light, and the forest gave off an unsettling vibe neither of the men liked. Dream gulped, taking one for the team and stepping into the endless pit of darkness, searching for either A. His friends, or B. Quackity. Whichever he found first.

"How are we going to find anything in here? I only see trees and can barely see a foot in front of me!" Bad commented.

"Y-yeah, what if we don't find Big Q?" Karl agreed, on the verge of tears.

Sapnap give him a side-hug, not wanting to lose sight of the 6' giant in front of him, but also wanting to comfort his fiancé. "Hey, it's okay, we'll find him trust me." He said, giving Karl a kiss on the cheek.

Karl giggled, feeling slightly better. Sapnap wasn't the best at comforting, but his shitty attempts always made Karl happy.

"AH, FUCK." Someone yelled, then there was a loud crash, indicating someone had fell.

"AYE, LANGUAGE." Bad hollered back.

"Not the time bad." Velvet commented, chuckling.

"Oh shit, I'm sorry, are you okay?" A strong, Bri'ish accent registered in Dream's head. Mr. Innit.