Sick day (fluff?)

So uh- quickly before we start, ignore my treacherous grammar, I mean, it's good, but I don't proofread and I type pretty fast, so I don't always catch mistakes. Also this chapter is heavily inspired by another Karlnapity fanfic I read but I cant remember who it's by and now I feel bad. EDIT: tysm Glitchmadness for helping me figure out the fanfic I got the inspiration from, it was by _itried I believe! Two more things, I apologize for my previous angst chapters- I don't even know if you could call them angst. I'm still new to writing. Last thing, I don't know too much about the Mr. Beast crew, so bare with me. Okay, on with the fanfic!

Karl wasn't feeling his best today. He wasn't feeling sick, but he definitely could've felt better. Karl sucked it up and went downstairs. He had four hours until he had to film a challenge for Mr. Beasts channel. Karl ate breakfast, drank "some" monsters, and went back upstairs to change. After changing, Karl walked back into his and his boyfriends shared room and sat on the edge of it. About a minute later, he heard a yawn from behind it. He turned around to see which one was up, it was Quackity. Quackity sat up and rubbed the tiredness from his eyes. After his vision cleared from rubbing his eyes, he noticed Karl, sitting at the edge of the bed. "Hi!" Quackity muttered quietly, trying not to wake up the third lover. "Hello!" Karl said, in the same quiet tone as Quackity. Quackity got out of bed, had breakfast, changed then joined Karl at the edge of their shared bed. "How much time do you have until you have to film?" The shortest boy asked, adjusting his beanie. "Uhhh, four, almost three hours." Karl replied, looking at the clock. "Sapnap better hurry and wake up, then!" Quackity joked. As if on cue, the third lover arose from their shared bed. "Good morning, nimrods." Sapnap said, giggling. "Hey I'm not a nimrod." Karl joked, pretending to be sad. Sapnap scooched in between Karl & Quackity, putting his arms aroud the others shoulders. "Yes, you are a nimrod." Sapnap said, looking at Karl. Sapnap noticed Karl was acting a bit strange. "Karl baby, look at me for a sec" he said concerningly. Karl did as he was told and Sapnap placed a hand on Karl's forehead. "Baby you're sick" Sapnap said aloud, causing Quackity to shift his view over to Karl. "Eh, it's probably just a cold." Karl said, shrugging it off. "Babe, you have a fever." Quackity added in, putting his hand on Karl's forehead. "It's possible to get a fever when you have a cold!" (Please fact check that for me-) Karl said, still shrugging it off. "You might need to stay home today." Sapnap said. Karl spit out some of his monster he got earlier. "I have to film a Mr. Beast challenge today, though!" Karl said, pouting. "Okay fine, but if you feel too sick to participate, let Jimmy know and we'll bring you home." Quackity said, still concerned. Sapnap nodded. "Yeah, I agree. Q and I are going to be coming to watch you, anyway, so it will be easy." Karl nodded and the three went downstairs.

They were now in the car heading to the filming spot for the challenge. When Karl arrived, Jimmy started the recording. Karl had learned that the challenge was a really simple one. Last to leave the circle wins $10,000. Karl had then learned there was a catch. Jimmy had bought a high-tech thermostat, and every 30 minutes, he'd crank up the temperature of the room they were challenging each other in. Karl felt sick to his stomach already, were my boyfriends right?  He thought himself. He glanced over at his boyfriends, sitting together on a bench, Sapnap's arm was around Quackity's shoulder, and Quackity was leaning on Sapnap's side. The two waved at him. Karl waved back.  Jimmy finished the intro and everyone went inside the room. Sapnap and Quackity sat on sidelines. Everyone went inside their circles. It started off simple, no challenge, no rise in temperature, nothing. Quackity and Sapnap were watching Karl, making him laugh every now and then. 

30 minutes later, the temperature went up. It still wasn't bad at all. Karl could definitely manage the heat. Chandler, Chris and another girl who got invited to participate were all still in. No eliminations yet. Jimmy thought this was getting boring and decided to spice things up a bit. He ordered pizza and put it just out of reach of the four contestants. "If you guys can reach the pizza, you'll get to eat it." Jimmy said with a mischievous look on his face. The four each took turns trying to reach the pizza, but no one could. Karl decided to stop trying because he was feeling super light headed. His boyfriend's took note of Karl's behavior and kept a close eye on him. They could tell Karl was hungry, but didn't have the strength or energy to try and reach for the pizza. The two boys whispered something and walked over to the pizza box. They picked it up, and handed it to Karl. Karl felt bad, so he gave each contestant- including his boyfriends, a slice. Jimmy didn't say or do anything because he could also tell that Karl was sick.

About 3 hours later, Chris and Karl were the only two contestants left. They had to stand up while the room was basically on fire. With the humidity of the room, it definitely could've been. Chris had made sure to keep on eye on Karl as well, noticing his behavior. 30 minutes later, Jimmy cranked the temperature one more time. Not even a minute after the thermostat went up, Karl passed out and fell out of his circle, crowning Chris the winner. Everyone immediately rushed over to Karl, making sure he was okay. After there was no response from Karl, Sapnap checked Karl's pulse. He took a sigh of relief  knowing his one of his boyfriend's was still alive. Jimmy ended the recording and Karl was brought to the ER. 

About 40 or so minutes later, Karl groans, letting his boyfriends know he was awake. The other two lovers shifted their eyes to Karl. Karl sat up, rubbing his head. Quackity and Sapnap ran over to Karl, immediately showering him with kisses. Karl couldn't recall all the events that happened before passing out, so his boyfriends told him. As they left the ER, Jimmy, Chris and Chandler were all still there. Chris felt so bad for Karl, he told him he could take the money instead. Karl accepted the offer, hugging Chris. The three lovers went home, and put Karl in their shared bed. They gave him Tylenol, and cared for him for the rest of the night before falling asleep.

Karl was the first one up the next morning. Or so, he thought. His boyfriend's were now awake in the chairs they fell asleep in. They looked exhausted. "You guys! You should look after  yourselves more!" Karl said, genuinely. "We were, but we were mostly  looking after you." Sapnap said, taking his head out of his hands. "yeah" Quackity mumbled from the other side of Karl. Karl blushed as he fell back asleep in the comfort of the three lover's shared bed.

Okay! I'm gonna have to end it off there, over a thousand words, pog! Don't forget I will be taking request, as well! Bye!