Late night road trip (fluff)

Welcome to another midnight story on my iPad ;)

The rain poured down onto the car window with a soft tap tap tap. The rain droplets raced each down the side of the window, some droplets eating others on the way to the crevice of the window. Quackity found this mildly amusing. The soothing sound of the rain sounded like a lullaby to him. His eyes fluttered shut, but Quackity managed  to keep them open. They were on a road trip, going through an interstate paved with memories. "Getting sleepy, baby?" Karl asked Quackity. His voice was almost as soothing as the rain. "Yeah kind of." Quackity replied. Karl them grabbed Quackity's waist and pulled him in his direction. Sapnap looked In the rear view mirror, smiling at the sight before him. Karl sat up straight, allowing Quackity to lean on his shoulder. Quackity did so and as soon he felt the warmth of his fiancé's arm across his waist, his eyes fluttered shut, not to be opened for a while. Karl blushed at his sleeping lover. "I have a blanket up here if you two want it" Sapnap said in a quiet tone, not to wake up Quackity. "Yes please!" Karl replied, returning the message in the same, quiet tone. Sapnap kept his eyes on the road and one hand on the wheel. His free hand fiddled around on the right side of him, trying to find the blanket and avoiding getting into a car crash. After a bit, Sapnap pulled out a sea foam green blanket. Karl thanked Sapnap and took the blanket, putting it around him & Quackity. Karl was currently battling sleep. His eyes wanted to close but Karl kept them open. Eventually sleep won and both Karl and Quackity were asleep in the backseat. 

About 45 minutes later, Sapnap pulled up into the driveway of the threes house. He carried both his sleeping lovers in each of his arms and went to bed.

Sorry this was short, if I was on my pc it would be longer