"We'll always be here for you" (Idk what kind of chapter)

CW/TW: Swearing, Mentions of a toxic/abusive relationship, drinking adult beverages

This was requested by @-KARLJACOBS, I just decided to change it up a bit! :)

Also, Karlnapity isn't a thing yet, they'll date at the end of the chapter.

"YOU KNOW WHAT? I'M DONE, I'M LEAVING!" Karl screamed at an unknown person. He slammed the door to the apartment, not even bothered to go back in and pack his things. Tears cascaded down Karl's cheeks as he got into his car. It was late and he didn't want to go home, so he decided to just drive around for a bit. It was really pretty when it was dark out, Karl finally noticed. He had never had time to take in his surroundings until now. The stars shone brightly above the world, acting as flashlights to guide the way for people out at night. The various houses and other buildings lined up against the pavement, looking all neat and perfect in the straight rows. The freshly watered plants sitting on doorsteps, window sills and even balconies! Then, something caught Karl's eye. While he was driving, he came across a bar. Karl decided to just drink his problems away. He walked into the bar and was immediately greeted by a horrid smell. He walked up to the bartender and asked them for the strongest thing they had. The bartender hesitantly looked at Karl before fulfilling his request. 

(Sapnap and Quackity, 3rd person POV)

Sapnap, Quackity and Karl had finally met up after a while of waiting. Sap and Quackity were just driving around town, jamming to music when Quackity noticed something. Well, someone. "Wait, stop real quick" He told Sapnap. Sapnap looked at him confused by obliged. "I think I saw Karl!" Quackity said, he looked concerned. "Really? I didn't see him." Sapnap said, still confused. "H-he was in the bar" Quackity said, cringing at himself for stuttering. Sapnap's eyes widened. "What? Let's go make sure he's okay if it's actually him." Quackity nodded in agreement and they both got out of the car and went to the bar. "Karl?" Sapnap asked quietly." "Sapnap, Quackity!" Karl said, turning around to face the other two. Karl was slurring his words, It was obvious he was drunk. "Karl are you okay!?" Big Q asked. "Yeah I'm doing greattttttt" Karl said, kind of out of it. "Come with us, let's get you home." Sapnap said, pulling Karl's arm and dragging him into the car. They eventually arrived back at Karl's house. "What happened, Karl?" Sapnap asked, trying to process what just happened. "I don't knowwwww" Karl said, definitely drunk. Q and Sap whispered something to each other and dragged Karl to their shared room. They decided to stay with him for the rest of the night, just in case. I mean, you never really know. 

The next day, (third person POV)

Karl woke up feeling awful. He looked over to see Sapnap and Quackity, sitting in chairs, asleep. "You guys?" Karl asked, confused. The two who looked after their other bestfriend woke up. Sapnap walked over to Karl with a serious expression on his face. "Care to explain?" Sapnap said, crossing his arms. "I- what do you mean?" Karl said. "Why we found you at the bar last night." Quackity barged in, finishing Sapnap's sentence for him. Suddenly, Karl remembered and broke down in tears. His bestfriends immediately ran to his side to comfort him. "Karl? What happened?" Sapnap asked. "Is it the hangover?" Q asked. Karl shook his head. "I- I- was in the b-bar last ni-night be-cause *Insert random girl name here* broke up with me, and I was too upset to be thinking stra- Karl immediately got cut off by Sapnap and Quackity hugging him. "Oh my god, Karl we're so sorry you had to go through that." Sapnap said. Sapnap's words made Karl feel a bit happier. He had feelings for both Q and Sap, so when one of them did something like this, Karl would get butterflies. "Yeah, you didn't deserve that." Q says. Karl could tell they meant what they said by the tone of their voices. "Just like *insert random girl name here* didn't deserve you." Sapnap said. "Thanks guys..." Karl said, letting out his signature, adorable giggle. The three all let go from the hug, but weren't finished feeling sorry for Karl. "You didn't deserve her, Karlos" Q said with an expression that had "sympathetic" written all over it. "Yeah, she was abusive anyway." Karl said and immediately covered his mouth with his hand. Sapnap and Quackity's go WIDE. "I- I mean-" Karl started, but was yet again cut off by a hug. "How come you never told us, Karl?" Sapnap asked meaningfully. "Never told you guys what?" Karl asked, like he didn't just reveal the truth. "Don't act dumb." Quackity said, feeling even more sympathetic for Karl. Karl broke down in tears again. "be-because I was scared as to what she'd do to me.." Karl said. "You really should have told us, we would have done something about it." Sapnap reassured Karl. Karl blushed at the statement. "Ruh-really?" Karl asked. "Of course! You're our bestfriend, we care about you!" Quackity said, a light rose colored blush appearing on his face. Sapnap nodded, "Yeah, we'll always be here for you, Karl" Sapnap said, agreeing with Quackity. "Show us what she did to you, we'll help you, we promise." Sap said, also blushing. Karl rolled up his sleeves and pant legs to reveal various cuts and bruises. The other two's eyes widened for the third time. The immediately pulled him into the bathroom, and sat him down at the edge of the shower tub. (y'know, a tub that has a showerhead-) Quackity grabbed some icepacks, band-aids, bandages, cloths and even rubbing alcohol and cotton swabs, just in case. Q ran the damp cloth under the water. Putting it on the fresh cuts that they could tell happened last night. Karl winced in pain, but calmed down when he felt Sapnap put his hand on his shoulder. He smiled at Sapnap, who smiled back. Quackity also smiled at the two. Pretty soon, Karl was all patched up. He thanked Quackity and walked out of their shared room.

A few hours later

Karl's feelings for both Quackity and Sapnap grew like rapid fire, but he couldn't be with both, could he?  He decided to test his theory and search it up. Karl read an article about something called "Polyamorous relationships." He started crying tears of joy after Karl finished the article and realizing he could potentially date both of his crushes. The only problem? Karl didn't know if either of them liked him back. There was a slight possibility, but he didn't want to push it in fear of getting rejected, and get even more upset then he already was about his breakup. A bit later, while Karl was sitting on the couch, watching a movie, he heard music playing. He paused the movie to see if he could recognize the song. "Touch my neck, and I'll touch yours, you in those little high-waisted shorts, oh~" Karl immediately felt a spark of hope when he realized either Quackity or Sapnap was listening to Sweater Weather, but then the spark quickly died when Karl thought they could just be listening to the song because whoever was playing it, just liked the song. Either way, Karl followed the music, trying to find it's source. He was then standing outside of Quackity's guest room. He knocked. The sound stopped playing and Sapnap opened the door. "Oh, hi, Karl!" Quackity's voice called from farther into the room. "Y-you guys listen to Sweather Weather?" Karl asked, Both Quackity and Sapnap nodded. "Speaking of that, I need to ask you guys something, both of you." Sapnap said, stepping aside to let Karl walk into the room. Both men looked at Sapnap. "I can't hide this for any longer, you guys." Sapnap started. "I like you guys, both of you." Sapnap continued. "I dove more deeper into this and looked this up, it's possible for all three of us to be in a relationship, it's called a "Polyamorous relationship" Sapnap finished, nervously. Karl and Quackity looked at each other, and at Sapnap. Back to eachother, back to Sapnap. "I-I've liked you guys both for the longest time, too!" Quackity said, crying tears of joy. "Me too!" Karl said, also crying tears of joy. Sapnap's eyes lit up. "S-so would you guys like to be my boyfriends?" Sapnap aksed, instantly regretting it until, "YES!" Karl and Quackity screamed, hugging Sapnap. "I- I love you guys" Sapnap said, joining the other two i crying tears of joy. "We love you, too!" Karl and Quackity responded back.

Okay, imma end it there! Sorry I can't chapters lol

(WC: 1486)