Ours (short)

I can't sleep so I'm writing

This chapter was requested by someone, but I don't remember who 

Or maybe it wasn't requested and I'm losing my mind because I can't find it

Anyway

Sorry for any mistakes, it is currently midnight in the US of A (I love spelling it like that lmao)

Edit: I just realized I used "boyfriends" and "fiancé's." As we can see, I am smart and have a brain. We can also see that I went in this with a plan.

Karl slammed the car door shut as he put the key in the ignition. He gripped the steering wheel and sternly eyed the road, causing his boyfriends to chuckle  at his seriousness.

They were going on a picnic, just for something nice. Karl offered to drive so his boyfriends could  relax. His boyfriends tried to resist, but Karl kept insisting and eventually won.

They arrived at the park. It was simple, but beautiful. There was a huge fountain in the middle of the park, swing sets, slides, and monkey bars for children to enjoy. There was a huge clearing over by the forest that the three have seen people have picnics in. It was a gorgeous spot, so they decided to go there.

Quackity set down to typical red and white plaid blanket while Sapnap and Karl set the food. 

"Shit, I forgot the water in the car" Quackity said, somewhat embarrassed.

"I'll come with you to grab it, it's kind of busy today." Karl responded, waving Quackity over to him so they could walk together. "Are you okay alone, Sapnap?"

"Yeah, I'll be fine. Stay safe!" Sapnap responded happily.

"Alrighty, then. Let's go!" Karl yelled before they set off on their incredibly dangerous adventure.

Sapnap started eating his sandwich when a woman came over to him. She had blonde hair and chocolate brown eyes. She wore a pink, wrap-around dress and matching heels. Her hair was curly and neatly rested right atop her shoulders. It was obvious she was trying to impress someone.

"Hey cutie!" The woman said to Sapnap in a flirtatious manner.

"Uh... hi?" Sapnap responded, trying to be polite.

"The name's Peyton, are you free today?" The woman asked with curiosity present in her voice.

Sapnap felt like replying, "Does it look like it,  bitch? Yeah, I'm free, I'm having a whole ass picnic by myself, y'know, as one does." Or something sarcastic like that, but decided against.

"No... I'm not free." Sapnap admitted. 

Will this bitch just take the hint?

"Well, I bet whatever you're doing is wayyyyyy less important than me." Peyton said, winking and dragging out the "y" in "way."

Yes, my fiancé's are in fact, less important than you.

"No.. it's not." Sapnap chuckled, trying to get this bitch to leave him alone.

At that moment, Karl and Quackity were coming over a small hill in the distance. They had been eavesdropping and somehow managed to overhear everything with the distance between them. The two walked over and set the cases of water on the picnic blanket.

"Uhm, do you mind? We're busy right now. Plus, he's taken with me if you were trying to get with him." Peyton Snarled at Karl and Quackity. They looked at each other and smirked.