"Ok, everyone go get changed in your gym uniforms and go to the gym." I walked alone to the locker rooms and to gym. Not even Hagakure came over to talk to me. "Well, that part isn't bad." I sighed and walked to the back of the group of combatants. "I guess Momo told them how I felt about Midoriya and how we should give him a chance."

Soon after we all left the locker room, Aizawa came over to our group. "I will be teaching you guys while Thirteen will be teaching the ones over there." He pointed behind him and we could see Uraraka and Asui fangirling over Thirteen.

"Now that that is out of the way. What we will be doing is a torment. There is no better combat training then actual combat. So, we have separated all of you into who you will be going against. It will be Midoriya vs Iida. Bakugo vs Tokoyami. Kirishima vs Kaminari. Todoroki vs. Aoyama. Jiro vs. Ojiro."

Aizawa looked up from his list. "Everyone understand who you are going up against?" We all nodded our head. "Good, then go to the five areas marked off for your area you may fight in. Which leads us into how you win. You win by either by incapacitating your opponent, your opponent gives up, or you knock them out of the square. These rules will change for the final fight though, so keep that in mind. Any questions?"

I raised my hand. "Yes Todoroki?" "There are five groups, so there will five winners. That means that one person will be without a fight. Who will that be?" Aizawa nodded his head. "When Midoriya wins he will be the opponent for whoever wins the rest of the fights." Midoriya started snickering and Iida's face started to go red. "I-I still have a chance to beat him! Don't write me off yet!" Aizawa sighed. "Fine, whoever wins in their match will be the final opponent."

He looked back. "Better Iida?" Iida was about to speak up but decided against it and just nodded his head.

Everyone got into their marked off areas and then Mr. Aizawa started counting down.

Izuku P.O.V.

I couldn't help but snicker at the fact that Aizawa thought it was impossible for Glasses to beat me. "I mean he's right, but that has to sting for Glasses." We all walked to our areas and then Aizawa started counting down. "3...2....1....Go!"

Glasses activated his quirk and ran at me as fast as he could. I lifted my hand and stopped him right before he could push me out of bounds. "You knew you couldn't beat me in combat so you wanted to push me out right? Not a bad idea, but unfortunately my quirk activation is faster than your engines." Then I flicked my wrist and he flew out of the square. I looked over and Todoroki and Bakugo were done as well. Bakugo was yelling like he usually does. "Looks like he is back too normal."

A few minutes passed and Ojiro and Kirishima won. Although Jiro was close to beating Ojiro and they both needed recovery girl. "The first matches are over. The next matches are the following: Kirishima vs Bakugo and Todoroki vs. Ojiro." I sighed. "Guess I have to wait and see who wins" I walked over next to Aizawa.

"You could have at least given Glasses some false hope." Aizawa shook his head. "No, false hope is a cruel thing to give someone." I chuckled. "I think it's fun thing to give." Aizawa sighed. "Of course, you do."

Then he started counting down for the fights to start "3, 2, 1, Go!" Todoroki just froze Ojiro immediately and won. "That was fast." I looked over and it seemed that Kirishima was giving Bakugo a hard time. "JUST DIE ALREADY." Bakugo let out a huge explosion and flew up in the air flipped over and kicked Kirishima, who blocked it with his arms. Pieces of his skin started flaking off.

"What a gross quirk." Explosion after explosion shook the entire gym, interrupting the rescue training that was going on. So, they all came over to watch. Most were rooting for Kirishima, but there was a few rooting for Bakugo. "The amount of pity that guy has been getting is ridiculous."