chapter nineteen

chapter nineteen - office sex
content warning : smut

-

you and billie hadn't been doing well at communicating your feelings again. the two of you had basically just been fucking, and you weren't complaining because it was amazing sex, but clearly not communicating got you nowhere last time.

you two had moved into an apartment in the city. it was decently sized, with one extra room that you had made a shared office, even though you were in there more often than billie was.

without you even noticing, billie had come home from work, and was now standing behind you and was watching while you worked. she placed a hand on one of your shoulders.

"fuck!" you gasped and hit her playfully. "you scared the shit out of me billie!"

"you were so focused." she whispered, nipping at your ear. "i didn't want to distract you."

"well lucky for you," you shut your laptop. "i just got finished."

"is that so?"

"mhm."

"well in that case, why don't we go to the bedroom?"

"or," you placed your laptop on the floor beside your desk. "you could fuck me right here."

"i like that idea."

billie pushed you into the desk and began to undress you, starting with your shirt. as she lifted you onto your desk, you swept everything off of it with your arms. you moaned into billie's mouth while she pulled off your pants.

"looks like we both have messes to clean up." she laughed as she threw your underwear to the floor.

you rolled your eyes and she plunged two fingers into you. she quickened her pace and you moaned into her neck.

"billie." you moaned as your orgasm approached.

"are you going to cum baby?"

you nodded quickly and she smirked.

"use your words."

"yes." you moaned louder than before.

"go ahead darling." she whispered into your ear as she increased her pace again.

your orgasm took over your entire body as she pumped her fingers back and forth. you grabbed a fistful of her hair as you threw your head back.

"fuck billie." you whispered as she pulled her fingers out of you.

"i'm going to go get ready for dinner. you pick up this mess and then get ready." she motioned her hand toward the pile of papers and pens all over the floor.

you huffed and stood up, grabbing your clothes, and intentionally bending over right in front of billie. she slapped your ass and then left the room.

"don't take too long! i don't feel like waiting!" she joked.

"oh fuck you!"

"maybe you can later!" she giggled from across the apartment.

you laughed and began to pick up the mess on the floor. it was totally worth it.

-

authors note : heyy long time no see, i kinda disappeared and stopped updating, this story especially, but im back now and have good ideas so hopefully i dont give up again lmao. also i just realized how messy this story is so if you get notifications of me updating every chapter i apologize im just organizing it 😭