chapter two

chapter two - bathroom sex
content warning : smut

-

after you put their order in, you made your way to the bathroom. as you were washing your hands, the door opened. it was the woman, but she didn't go into a stall. instead, she came up behind you and combed her fingers through your hair.

"i saw you staring at me."

"i'm- what?" you could feel your face turn red.

"don't be embarrassed baby."

your breaths were heavy.

"do you want me to take care of you?"

every bone in your body was telling you to say no. she was married and you didn't want to be a homewrecker. why was she even coming on to you in the first place? but you wanted nothing more than for her touch.

you nodded and she whipped your body around, having you leaned over the sink counter now.

you hadn't really noticed her outfit before. she was wearing a soft pink blouse tucked into a pair of jeans that hugged her ass perfectly.

she lifted you onto the sink counter and started to unbutton your white button-up. you just happened to be wearing your sheer lace bra and panties set. once your shirt was off, she moved to the button of your black pants. she discarded them on the floor and began kissing down your body, starting at your collarbones. when she reached your bra, she unclipped it and continued down your body. when she reached your hips, she began to run her fingers up and down the inside of your thighs.

"please." you whined.

"patience baby."

her calling you baby only increased the desire for her touch. you began to rock your hips back and forth, trying to get some sort of relief, but she immediately stopped you.

"tsk tsk tsk. don't be a bad girl."

you sighed and she began to take off your underwear.

"someone's all wet for me."

you nodded and she threw the panties into a pile with the rest of your clothes.

"the door." you motioned for her to go lock it.

she locked the door and came back to you as quickly as she could.

after a few seconds of tracing the inside of your thighs, she slid one finger inside of you. You moaned loudly and she slid another in.

"oh god." you moaned.

"shh."

you bit your lip to keep your moans in as she continued pumping her fingers at a steady pace. it didn't take long for you to reach your climax, and as soon as you were about to finish, she pulled her fingers out of you and licked them clean.

"what-"

"shh."

she interrupted you and pulled out a piece of paper from her bag. she wrote something on it and left you standing in the bathroom alone with a single comment.

"might wanna wash your hands again."