ᴛᴇɴ | ʀᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sᴜɢɢᴇsᴛɪᴏɴs

ابدأ من البداية

"Isn't that why I called you over?"

"Right. You want my help." Placing her phone down on the table, it made a clattering sound. 

"Scratch that. You need my help." She stated matter-of-factly.

My eyes rolled on their own accord. "Can you stop being cocky right now?"

She ignored me and proceeded to pull a notepad and a pen from the table's drawer. Then faced me with a serious look.

"Lessons on Payback 101." She tapped the pen on the notepad repeatedly, and quite loudly if I may add.

Vanessa and her theatrics.

"Listen, and listen carefully. When doing this, you would definitely want to strike where it hurts the most—"

"That is the whole point of revenge." I interrupted her, as my fingers played with the little mass of hair on my chin. Vanessa let out a harsh breath and shot me a glare.

"Can you not interrupt me?"

I scooted closer to the edge of the bed so that my bare feet now touched the cold, tiled floor. What I need from her is an idea of what to do. Not a lesson on how payback works.

"Look, I know whatever you're about to say to me. I invented this thing called revenge. That's why nobody messes with me. I strike back hard Vee."

Vanessa abruptly dropped the notepad and pen on the table, then turned back to me with eyes narrowed to slits. I knew what she was about to do. And she began before I could even have the chance to stop her.

"The girl in your class, whatever her name is. Why hasn't she gotten the memo? Oh, and let's not leave out Mr hunk. What's that one's name?"

"Vee—" I started, in a warning tone. But she cut me off, adding to my slightly pissed state. We talked about this countless times, but still, she kept on doing it. She kept on bringing it up like I loved being reminded of that girl who is the bane of my existence.

"No one messes with you? Those two are making a complete mockery of you."

"Not Umar. He has nothing on me. He can fucking go to hell for all I care."

Seriously. He could.

I didn't give a single damn about Umar. I just love getting on his nerves and pissing him off. Showing him that I'm better than him.

Vanessa cocked her head to the side, throwing at me a look of mockery. Is she trying to make me look stupid here?

"And the girl?"

Idera.

Just the thought of her made me want to boil over in rage. I met Vanessa's gaze with my hard one. 

"She is nothing but a mere fucking bug under my foot, which I will squash without mercy when the time comes." 

She flung her arms up in the air with an exasperated sigh. "Then what do you need my help for?"

"This is Jude we're talking about here. And only you know how much I hate him. If I do this on my own, it's only going to cause minor damage. Nothing ever really gets to that motherfucker."