Chapter 31

Xu Heshan are you a fool, what
you been thinking about...

Xu Heshan saw a certain miss with the first brother in a corner at school whispering at each others ears, he thought about how bad they portrayed Ji Yulan before him,but he has to agree that the first brother is right in some way, ji Yulan isn't the perfect woman but the best for him.

But at this moment for whatever reason he needs to do as his enemies expect, what if he falls into something greater?
His main problem is, he doesn't know who his enemies are, why are they targeting his wife not him..

Xu Heshan is a man of little words but he thinks a lot, don't look at him coming from the village and underestimate him...

******

''Ji Yulan, really thank you for giving the boss this chance and also his wife,I as your mother, promise you today that the boss and his family will be a dog and a horse for you, forget that he is your elder brother, without you he won't be here'' mother Ji said immediately they came back from the hospital..

Ji Yulan laughed ''it hasn't gotten to that mother''

She really pick up a gem daughter, from on wards she won't be a partial kind of mother or grandmother, he will love all her children and grandchildren equally, maybe Ji Yulan will be a little bit at the top though (😂)..

Father Ji nodded ''boss, you have to remember what your sister did for you and your family, I have regretted how I treated your sister before now but its all in the past now, am glad we are together as a family, its only your second brother, that kid, I don't know what got into him.. Sigh..

''Old man, why are you talking about the second child here, isn't he now a married man, he  doesn't need us to interfere in his life'', mother ji frowned, she really didn't like the second anymore, a man that always leans to his wife is bad news for his parents especially if the wife is a  bad one...

*****
In the village, the second brother and his wife are quarrelling..

'' What is wrong with you ehn, its been how many days and I haven't eaten meat, what is the reason for me waking up early to go and make money if I can't even ear well..'' the second shouted, his face twisted obviously he is angry..

Gu yao yao was also angry, the good heart she has for her husband has been thrown away,where does she see a good face..

The reason for saving money is for her to buy a house in the city just like her sister in-law, the sister in-law is bragging about a house in town, tsk tsk just give her sometime and see if she can't afford a house also but for now you must tame the second's anger...

''Husband, isn't it all for our own good, the business is good now let's use this opportunity to save more money and buy a house in town, this way your sister and brother won't look down on us'' she whispered afraid that the neighbors will hear but her husband isn't buying it..

''Ba! Who are you to compete with my sister, isn't it because of your stinginess and competitive behavior that got us into this mess, we will have been in the city now enjoying the blessings of my sister and this is the last time you will try to drift a raft in our siblings relationship '' with that he flipped his sleeves and left ...

It took the gathering of his friends to remind him of his behaviour, when he was complaining of how his sister favours the first brother more than him.

After careful analysis, he realize his wife's and his behaviour where really selfish, he almost slapped himself..

''What have I done to deserve this kind of wife ehn''

After he left the house, he went straight to brother Su's house,asking him if he could take him to the city when next they will deliver the goods,as luck will have it, there will be a delivery tomorrow, he will sneakily leave for his sister's house and leave his wife here, just the thought of it makes him want to laugh so hard...

He can't allow the goodies and good food in his sister's house to pass him by!!

****
''Boss,the target is falling into the trap'' a deep voice reported..

''Uhm''..

'' But boss I think the target is also playing a game with us, obliviously he rejected all the tricks, why is he suddenly falling for it'' the voice added again..

The room was immediately silent for a few moments before the man on a throne like chair bursted out laughing ''Xu Heshan, I underestimated you, well done brother''

**
No edits, I just finished writing and my data bundle is about to expire, so I decided to update before it expires...

I will really open a buy a coffee account, for an unemployed person like me, data bundles are a big expenses..