chapter 16

Zhang xiaohui started having stomach cramps in the middle of the night, later on she started going to the toilet continuously that it even made her husband angry...

He has been watching Xiaohui for the past few days, he knows that his wife is stingy and all, but he didn't know that she will be jealous of other people's success, apart from that, she eats from Ji Yulan's pot and then goes about spreading her name in the village that she is a wastrel that eats meat everyday, they are not in the revolutionary period so what concerns her with some else's meat...

For the past few days after mother Xu came to make trouble he couldn't look at Xu Heshan in the eye, he is sure his wife said something to mother Xu or her natal family to make mother Xu come here...

He didn't know what sin he has committed to marry such a dumb wife that can't recognize Mount Tai..

Early in the morning Zhang xiaohui was very ill, her husband might be angry with her but she is still the wife he chose himself, so he took her to the hospital, spending about 30 yuan to snatch her back from King Yama...

But is Xiaohui a woman that understands right or wrong....No.

She thinks Ji Yulan poisoned her so she must pay for her medical expenses, after spending a day in the hospital she came back hole with her natal relatives that came to the hospital to visit her...

Coming home Zhang and mother started making noise....

''Ji Yulan, you witch, you want to kill my Zhang family daughter, who gave you the right '' mother Zhang kept shouting and cursing

Ji Yulan mouth twitch as she came out of the room...

All the workers on the hill came to watch the drama, its the cherry harvest season and a lot of people where working on the other hills, hearing the shouts they also came over...

Seeing that a lot of people are coming over, Zhang xiaohui started acting pitiful to gain the sympathy of the people..

'Ji Yulan, what have I done to deserve this ah, if you don't want to give me your food, I won't ask for it, but you gave me meat and even poisoned it, my family is already poor but we had to remove 30yuan for my treatment are you satisfied ''

Ji Yulan was amused, Xiaohui really deserve an Oscar award...

''Sister I don't understand what you are talking about, we didn't eat together yesterday and I didn't give you either, so how did I poisoned your food''

Xiaohui choked she has totally forgotten that they didn't eat together yesterday.

'Oh, I forgot, it must be something I ate then...
Mother Zhang was very angry with this stupid daughter, this was their way of making money ah but she wants to disrupt the plan...

She shouted '' Xiaohui what do you mean you didn't eat together, didnt you say that Ji Yulan gave you a bowl of braised pork yesterday, why are denying it now....
coming closer to Ji Yulan she continued with a sneer 'what did you put in that braised pork ehn girl, you wanted to kill my daughter, we must settle this account today ''
The villagers where really happy to eat some melons, entertainment is hard to get ah

'' Anty, you said I gave xiaohui braised pork right ??

'' Yes, she told me that herself '' mother Zhang answered with a smug tone...

'' But I didn't cook breakfast yesterday and I wasn't at home for lunch, as for dinner we ate at my natal family, for supper we cooked noodles and sister Zhang was already asleep so how??

'Zhang xiaohui..mother zhang shouted... won't you explain how Ji Yulan gave you the braised pork''

Everyone was whispering in the crowd, a lot of villager saw when Xu Heshan and Ji Yulan went out in the morning and came back late in the evening...

Hearing their whispers, Zhang xiaohui legs where going soft, she didn't know what to say...

'Ahhhhh..Ji Yulan shouted, attracting the attention of the villagers...'' sister don't tell me you are the one that eat the braised pork I kept in the kitchen cabinet...

'' Well now you remember, said mama Zhang, ''so pay up the medical bill and xiaohui needs to be nurtured these two days...

Ji Yulan laughed '' pay up?? whenever I keep some cooked food or pastries in the kitchen cabinet, I won't see it in the bowl again, and a lot of things such as rice and flour have been getting missing in the kitchen cabinet, so I decided to use rat poison for the rat that always steals my food, I didn't know that you Zhang xiaohui has become a rat ''

Oh its getting interesting, the villager understood what Ji Yulan was trying to say Zhang xiaohui is a thief ah...

Zhang xiaohui blused and hurriedly left into her room, when her mother saw that her daughter couldn't refute what she(JY) said, she also followed her daughter into the room.

The villagers left while whispering excitedly.

Xu Heshan nodded to sister Zhang husband who has been quite all along and seems to be in a shock,he hugged Ji Yulan back into their room...

Marrying such a wife, he really pity brother Gu.

******
We reach 1k views, thank you guys a lot...😍💃💃💃💃

Am thinking of making this book a quick rebirth or transmigration for Xu Heshan and Ji Yulan, what do you think???

Thanks for your continous support...