chapter 21

Ji Yulan's plan is to open a chain restaurant and bakery, the one talent she has and is proud about is her baking but due to living in the village with lack of electricity and ovens she didn't get to show her skills, but in the city the electric power is high and she can buy ovens imported from abroad.

As for Xu Heshan he is interested in farming, when his teacher was alive, he use to tell him about how important goof good is to the society especially unpolluted foodstuffs, but recently the agricultural sector uses chemicals that are harmful to the body, he wants to study agriculture and also find a way of improving plants output without the use of chemicals.

The villagers gathered to sent forth Ji Yulan and Xu Heshan, after the fight in her family yulaner' refused to proceed with her plan of leaving them her dowry furniture's and stuff, so Xu Heshan borrowed his boss van to transport their things to the city...

Ji Yulan was very excited about this journey, the feeling of finally leaving home to fulfill your dreams is amazing and second to none....

********
Zhang xiaohui has lose about 7 to 8 catties just within a week of stay in her house, her skin also looks one shade darker but she still works like a horse, the feeling was terrible..

She remembered when she was an unmarried girl, she swore not to entertain her natal family's problem but she will put in her all to build her husband but what did she do, not only did she give  them food stuff to earn face, she also gave them money, thinking about it she feels like vomiting blood..

''Sister in-law, why are you standing in a daze, hurry up and finish cleaning that chicken cop and prepare lunch, the family will be back early today '' Zhang sister in-law shouted swaggering into her room with a smile on her face, she also now has someone she can command...

The feeling of been commanded by a sister in-law that should be respectful to you hurts, so she made a decision not to do any chores in the house today, going into her room, she changed into a long cloth bathing clothes, after  bathing and changing into clean clothes, she packed her small package of clothes and left for the hills...

Coming to the gate, she saw her husband and brother Su gisting happily as they come up the hills, she stood aside with her head bend low like a child that is waiting to be spanked...

Seeing that his sister in-law came back looking so horrible, brother Su shook his head and hurriedly left them alone...

Coming closer to her, brother gu's heart hurts, this is his woman, one that he wants to pamper and hold the sky for, but look at what she has become...

'' Husband, am sorry,,..wu wu wu wu..I..I..I won't do it again ...she continued talking non connective sentences while stammering

Seeing her like this, the last resisting cord broke, he hugged and carried her princess style up the hill to their room..
Zhang xiaohui was shocked that her husband will carry her like that...

She was laying on the bed and feeling sweet in her heart..

Brother Gu gotten busy, trying to find nourishing supplements for his wife, he bought a chicken from the hill farms to stew for her, while he was at it, he made her jasmine tea..

This tea was the one Ji Yulan get him before leaving, he always says he like the tea and will miss it when they leave, so she gave him a big box of jasmine dried tea...

Serving Zhang xiaohui the tea with some pastries to cushion her stomach first but she hurriedly stood up from the bed...
'' Where are you going hurrying her this ...

''To cook, husband how can allow you cook...

Hahahahaha, brother Gu laughed..'my wife, don't worry ehn, just rest, look at you...he wanted to continue but he didn't want her to feel bad so he swallowed the words in his mouth...
'You won't cook or do any chores until you are fully recovered, you hear me..

Zhang xiaohui nodded

'Ok, eat this first and drink some tea, that tea is very good for nourishing good ehn..

She nodded again..

Brother Gu smiled and shook his head ...

His wife is back to her lovely past self...