Chapter 29

'' wife, why are you worried, mother didn't mean it alright '' Xu Heshan said with a sigh as he sat beside Ji Yulan..

'' What do you mean she didn't mean it,Huh? Immediately I said I wasn't pregnant she just frowned and started blabbing nonsense about whether we could give birth to a child? Is that what a mother is suppose to say?'' Yulaner' shouted with a crying voice..

Mother Ji has always been bad at arranging her words but making nasty remark about your daughter at her dinning table is just out of it.

(A/N; I thought she changed 😏)

'' Old lady, what is wrong with you? How can you say that about your own child, if you don't ask for that child's forgiveness and make sure she forgives you then...' The old man hissed and went on the bed to sleep..

Mother Ji's eyes where red, she didn't mean it at that moment, she just thought that she was advising her daughter but rewinding a bit, she understands that she messed up..

After mother Ji asked if Yulaner' was pregnant and she said no, she went back to the table feeling unhappy, so after the excitement died down and the dinner continued, Ji Yulan mentioned the opening of her restaurant and that was when mother exploded.....

'' Ji Yulan why are always running around like a headless chicken trying to make money, let me tell you,its the job of the man to provide for you not the other way round, keep chasing money when your mates are getting pregnant, later you will surely be a hen that can't lay eggs ''....

Everyone at the table gasped, mouth opened that even an egg can go in..

It was only the first brother that reacted sharply '' Mother, what do you mean by that? How can you say that about your own daughter ?

''Oh because I haven't talked about your wife yet huh, what do you know, am I not doing it for her own good, with the style of the Xu family will they let your sister rest without a seedling for almost a year of marriage '' she added with a very righteous face..

'' Mother, the Xu family will not disturb Yulaner' I will make sure of that .'' Xu Heshan answered with all seriousness.

It was only Ji Yulan that didn't react to what mother Ji said, she just continued eating braised pork. Can't waste good food.

After the out burst the Li Family tactfully left.

The dinner that started pleasantly ended on a sour note with Ji Yulan still not uttering a word.

At this particular moment, she doesn't know how she felt.

Thinking about it deeply her mother is a rural woman, she has no care about having security in money, to her security is having a son...

So she wasn't that angry with mother Ji but that doesn't mean she won't give mother Ji an attitude....

All the dinners tonight are ending on a sad note..

Wang's..

''Boy I said you should protect and love your sister, she is the only female seedling of the Wang family after five generations and you didn't listen huh '' the old man beat the dinner table with his cane that all the dishes shook....

Everyone was scared at the moment but only the young man calmly poured himself a cup of tea and took a sip..

'' Good tea! grandfather don't waste it, this was exchanged with an African merchant the last time brother went aboard, its an Egyptian medical tea that only Pharaoh's took at a point, it is said to increase one's lifespan and it's hard to come by cherish it'' the young man stood swaggerly and was about to reach the door when he suddenly dodged and a flying dart flew past him hitting the door ''puch''

'' Grandfather.. The guy sighed and went back to his seat.......

''Ok, you want me to kill a woman to make your granddaughter the second wife of a man that isn't even in love with her?? Grandfather think about it, is it worth it? Ok, what if the man later knows that we killed his wife and how are you even planning to get him to marry your granddaughter huh?

The grandmother that has been silent all along answered with a temper '' that is none of your business, we will handle that ''

'' why am I not surprised, I will kill her when the time is right and tell your granddaughter to avoid this Xu guy till its all done'' he said while looking straight at his sister...

She bursted out crying aggrievedly '' grandpa, I just took some meat buns to him, so he can have a good impression of me''

The grandfather sighed and touch her hair while saying gently and affectionately ''OK grandfather knows but your brother is right, if you are close to him and show affection, if something happens to his wife, people will suspect you, so avoid him ehn ''....

His sweet granddaughter nodded like a hen picking rice...

'' Good girl, Grandfather is here to hold up the sky for you''