Chapter 2

Looking up to lush hills of Su Dan Hong and her family, Ji Yulan wondered if she could also have a business in the future.

She is optimistic about this lifetime, she must live well...

While walking her thoughts went down memory lane...

''Ji Yulan, you know we are like sisters, no we are sisters I wouldn't lie to you my husband Lu Chen is Xu Heshan's friend,he told him'' said Chan Ying, in the fields when they were toddlers they became friends and their situation is almost the same bullied at home and sold for a marriage.

Yes sold.
If not how will you describe keeping your daughter at home and waiting for 300 Yuan or more...

Well Ji Yulan thinks Chan Ying has it better since hers is just 200 yuan.

In her mom's word the two can't compare Ji Yulan is a beauty.

''Chan Ying, you mean to tell me that Xu Heshan was the guy that saved me from thugs in town that year and since then he likes me!!!

'' Yes, and then when Aunty Yang matchmake you guys he was ready to pay the money but his mother refused while he was trying to convince them, your parents married you off and since then he refuse to marry till his accident...

Ji Yulan sat down, her face showed pain, she remembered him that tall lanky guy who saved her, fought the thugs for her, she remembered his deep black eyes....

While Ji Yulan was still in that state Chan Ying kept shocking her with more revelations, that Xu Heshan borrowed the money from his boss to come pay the dowry, how Xu Heshan is now maltreated in his home because he can't walk and he needs medicine, his mother thinks he is a debt collector even when his boss still pays him 40 yuan monthly without working she always complains that it is not enough.

A pang of pain from her shoulders brought her back to earth.
Her shoulders have been aching since morning, she put down the basket of soy bean and decided to check,on her upper shoulder somewhere in the middle looks red and swollen while still checking a horn from a tricycle made her stop and look up....

Lo and behold was Xu Heshan,his boss and some workers of the reservoir.

Ji Zhumao walked up to her asking '' Yulan are you okay...
While Yulan has frozen while looking at Xu Heshan..

Ji Zhumao shouted '' Yulan are you okay???

''E..hn...e...h..she kept stammering
and blushing 'am good brother'

''Are you going to the next village''

'' Yes,..
'' then come with us ...

The brothers there all notice how Ji Yulan and Xu Heshan are behaving if not because Yulan is still there, they will have made fun of Xu Heshan this old bachelor...

Reaching the reservoir Ji Yulan came down of the tricycle

'' Thank you brother ''

Ji Zhumao just ''uhm'' a response while Xu Heshan was still looking soul lost....

After walking a few steps Ji Yulan felt an intense pain in her shoulder causing her to feel dizzy before she could find her bearing she fainted...

Xu Heshan attention has been on ji Yulan he saw her stop walking,after a few moments of turning his attention to his boss,all they heard was a thump as Ji Yulan fell and fainted..

***************
'' Wife,will she be fine?? Ji Zhumao asked, he believed in his wife what ever she says goes, Su Dan Hong felt funny when everyone there including Xu Heshan, Aunty Yang and her mother in-law stretch out their ears to hear what she will say...