Chapter 22

Moving to the city was chaotic but amazing yet.
The new house was already painted, all the switches fixed...

'' Husband, this is our house ah...Ji yulan spoke her voice full of emotions

Xu Heshan hugged '' thank you yulaner', because of you I am able to fulfil my dreams of owning a house, thank you wife for not despising me when I didn't have anything ''

'' What do you mean ehn, Ji Yulan hit him playfully '' you are one of the best single men in the village before you married me, brother Heshan, thank you for loving me and marrying me even when your family were against us...

'' You are my only family, yulaner ', only you and our future kids ''

Ji Yulan laughed and silently lean on Xu Heshan...

The atmosphere was sweet and mushy, the feeling of finding someone you love and want to spend the rest of your life with is indescribable...
The joy in holding hands, sneaking a kiss, cuddling on bed, the small intimate things are what makes a relationship worth it...

  While they where being all mushy, a knock came at the door...

Opening the door, Ji Yulan came face to face with an older woman whose face is full of wrinkles,a smile that doesn't reach the eyes and a mouth full if yellow teeth...

''Hello'' Ji Yulan greeted her..

'What, hello, don't you know am older than you, say hello Grandma..

Ji Yulan was taken aback but she still maintained the smile on her face..

'' Sorry Grandma, I didn't mean to disrespect you, its just that some people won't be happy when strangers address them so familiarly..

'Oh, the Auntie nodded, ' you are new neighbors, so we decided to come and pay you guys a visit...

Ji Mu mouth twitch, what pay a visit, they just came in less than 3 hours ago and they have being busy arranging the furniture's but this woman is sounding as if they didn't come to greet them after spending days in the apartment..

With a maintained smile Ji Yulan asked them to come in...

The Auntie and her daughter in-law sat down and started looking around, the decoration of the house is retro style, Ji Yulan chose this because even after a few years it won't lose its style and elegance...

After the customary greetings with Xu Heshan, he went into the bedroom, leaving Ji Yulan and her guest...

Ji Yulan served them a large plate of pastries, a plate of cherries and a glass of watermelon juice, the fruits are from Su Dan hong's farm..

The watermelon juice was what she made for her and Xu Heshan to quench their thirst..

The mother and daughter duo, hurriedly downed the juice and almost half of the pastries, but wasn't what was disturbing Ji Yulan, what disturbed her was their eating manners, they where eating hurriedly and fighting, and from the looks of it they are use to it...

After devouring all the pastries, cherries and juice, they lean on the couch in a relaxed manner as if they are the boss and she is the servant...

But don't be shocked yet, the must shocking is about to happen..  

'' Lass Xu, pack some of these pastries and juice for my son and grandson to have a taste when they get back '' said the Auntie in a commanding voice...
but Ji Yulan ignored the tone of her voice and laughed

'' Auntie, the pastries must have suit your taste, right? but I also don't have much, in fact it was made for me by my mother to cushion my stomach on the way to the city, so I don't have any remaining and its suppose to be our lunch but since you have eaten it, how about we go to your house for lunch, I heard that city people have a lot of good food ''

The Auntie panicked, she came here because she heard the people came from the country side, she thought they where just some illiterate with a little bit of money so she came to take advantage but looking at the temperament of the two, she knew she thought wrong...

'' Auntie, you did say anything, it must be that you thinking of what to cook for us ah, hahaha, don't worry my husband and I are not picky eaters...

The duo, didn't know what to say for a moment but the daughter quickly said '' ah sister, its not that we don't want to invite you for lunch but we don't usually eat lunch, during lunch hours its only me and mother, so we don't even have much ingredients in the house but if you and your husband are hungry, there is a noodles shop downstairs, its cheap...

With that they hurriedly said good bye and left the house...

When Xu Heshan came out and their eyes met with yulaner' they bursted out laughing...

The only way to deal with a miser and greedy person is to ask them for something...

*====
How you deal with a greedy person??