" Father's gone to the office already ?" I said , gesturing to the empty main chair on the end of the table.
Yashamaru nodded . " There are a lot to be done , the rainy season is approaching after all ," he voiced .

" Right .." I sighed . " Hey (Name) .. Come sit next to me ! " Kankurou said.
(Name) made her way towards the chair next to Kankurou's , but I stopped her by grabbing her hand.

" I don't think so . After all Kankurou , I'm sure (Name) prefers to sit next to me ," I drawled .

Kankurou grumbled while (Name) eyed me innocently . A bit too innocently.
I took the seat beside Kankurou while (Name) slipped into the one next to mine.
" So .. Where do you plan to go to today ? " Shikamaru drawled lazily. I opened my mouth to respond , but Temari beat me to it.

" You know , trendy fashionable things ! We'll go to a clothing store and buy more clothes for my precious brother there , and to the accessory store , perhaps a butler café ," Temari said with eyes in her hearts . " It's going to splendid , don't you think so darling ?" . Temari climbed onto Shikamaru's arm and pecked his cheek .

I felt like puking , and (Name) mimicked gagging . I cleared my throat and turned towards (Name) . " A visit to the butler cafe sounds wonderful , don't you think so cupcake ? " I spoke sweetly as I held her hand.

(Name)'s eyes widened at this , but she soon caught on . " Aww.. Pumpkin ! You're so sweet , like macaroons !" she said .

" Let's get married and have our honeymoon in Venice , shall we ? " I voiced .
" Oh .. I can't say no to that ! But I think Hawaii will be better ! " (Name) responded.

"What's up with you two ?! You're not being graceful and appropriate ! You two are only 22 ! " Temari bellowed.

" Ooh.. So graceful ! " I said motioning to Temari's looming body. " By the way (Name)'s 21 ," .

" Forever 21 , I see ," Shikamaru commented.  " Eat up Gaara ," (Name) voiced as she piled up my plate with toast , scrambled eggs , smoked salmon and a side of caesar salad .

" I don't eat salad , (Name) ," I said as I poked the green leaves with my fork.
" You must eat the salad Gaara . Or would you prefer kale juice ?" she spoke darkly.
Anything but (Name)'s kale juice. The thought of the cold bitter and putrid tasting kale juice flowing down my throat made me eat the caesar salad in mere seconds . 
At least it had cheese and some dressing on , so it tasted decent.

" Smart boy ," (Name) said , her (e/c) eyes twinkling. I shuddered as I stuffed the toast into my mouth.
" Eat slowly . You wouldn't want to choke , don't you ? " she said , her voice a bit gentler.
I slowed down my eating pace. 

" (Name) .. I'm too tired to eat by myself .. Can you feed me ? Please ," I whined. Temari's nose upturned in disgust .

" Gaara , you're strong enough to eat yourself .." she drawled as she popped a mouthful of scrambled eggs into her mouth.

(Name) stabbed a piece of smoked salmon with her fork and proceeded to eat it . Well , almost. 

I chewed the salmon happily as I looked at (Name)'s expression. She let out a sigh as she ate her toast.

" Stop playing around . Eat up , we're going out later ," Shikamaru said.
I grumbled in displeasure . We all continued to eat in utter silence , and I could see that (Name) was highly pleased with that.

" Ow ! My hand is bleeding ! Someone help ! " Kankurou bellowed , swinging his hand around. 

(Name) quickly got up and grabbed Kankurou's hand . " It's only a small cut ," she murmured as she wrapped a tissue around it.