Taehyung inhale the scent of Jungkook more making Jungkook' s heart raise and beat louder. 

 🐺 "You know your hugging our mate right?" V said, and Taehyung realize this as he open his eyes and look at the scene. Jungkook is laying on his chest with a blushing face. Taehyung was surprised as he gently got up so thus Jungkook. 

"Sorry... " Taehyung said looking away with a blush. 

"Its okay..." Jungkook said shyly. 

Both of them look at each other and smile at each other. "Are you finish?" Taehyung said. 

"Yeah... Look." Jungkook said as he got Bunbun and held it infront of Taehyung. 

"Wow, its looks good. Your really talented my love." Taehyung said with a smile. 

Jungkook felt like he was just hit by cupid's arrow. My love, that was the key for the arrow hit the bull eyes in his heart. "Tha thank you..." Jungkook said. 

 Taehyung smile at him. "Your Welcome... How about we go and see Byeol ?" Taehyung said and Jungkook nod. 

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Taehyung and Jungkook went back to the hospital. They went to Byeol's room and they saw him laying on the bed while watching T.V with some cartoons with a bored expression. 

"Hi Byeol, we brought some snacks." Jungkook said and Byeol smile at his Hyung. 

"Oh, Thats good Hyungie. Thank you." Byeol said with a smile. 

"We also brought a Banana Milk, I know you like it very much. " Jungkook said "

"How about you hyungie? I know you like it too, its our favorite drink afterall." Byeol said. 

"Hmm... I also have one don't worry." Jungkook said with a smile. 

"Okay..." Byeol said as he got the bottle of Banana Milk and start drinking it. 

"We also have something for you." Jungkook said. Byeol look at the curiously. Jungkook then handed Bunbun to Byeol who suddey have a spark in his eyes seei G the stuff toy.

"Bunbun!!" Byeol said happily as he hug the stuff toy happily. Jungkook smile seeing how happy his younger brother. Taehyung, look at Byeol and it was his first time seeing Byeol this happy. Byeol always have this neutral and calm expression, so it's Taehyung first time to see Byeol smile happily like this. He was glad that he could make them happy.

"You should thank  Taehyung too, he help me find Bunbun as well." Jungkook said.

Byeol look at Taehyung. "I guessed your not that bad... Thanks." Byeol said after that he look away from Taehyung. Taehyung just chuckled.

"Anytime." Taehyung said with a smile.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Soon.

Byeol is looking at his new Phone and start playing games while Bunbun is sitting on his lap. Taehyung teach him how to download and play games in the Phone earlier so now Byeol is engorsed in gaming.

"Oh? Your doing  good." Taehyung said as he look at Byeol beating his own high score.

"It's nothing really, the game is really easy after all." Byeol said with his usual neutral voice.

"O-okay 😅" Taehyung said. He look around and saw Jungkook just watching anything happening in the TV.

"Hey Byeol.... How would like to live with me in Daegu together with your brother?" Taehyung said.

Jungkook was surprised with that, and Byeol slowly look at Taehyung. "We will live with you?" Byeol said.

Taehyung nod. "Yeah... Though I can't say I'm not forcing you... But... You see, Jungkook is my mate and I need him in my life. I know Kook will need me as well because that's what mates are for." Taehyung said.

"But... How do you feel about that?" Taehyung said.

"It's fine. You seems to be a good person so... But, If I see you'll gonna hurt my Hyung just once. We're leaving, I don't care if his Your mate or whatever."

"I agree, beside I will never hurt him, Never ever."

______________________________________________________________________

Thanks For Reading
Hope You Enjoy ☺️ ☺️ ☺️

Words: 1398
Written: June 18, 2021
Published: July 09,2021