Chapter 5: Something's off

Start from the beginning

.......................................

Iseul's POV

I was waiting for Lady Troublemaker in the carriage. I never thought she would do something like this.....her life is in danger...I must protect her!

I rubbed my temples when the carriage door opened and she climbed in. She casually smiled at me and sat down across me as if nothing has happened. "Let's go!" She ordered and the carriage started to move.

"How's Lord Seo?" I asked.

"They'll take him out of the kingdom now!"

"Soyoung....what did you just do?"

"WOWWW...ARE THESE SUSHI?" She grabbed the box of sushi that I made for her.

"MMMM~~ SMELLS GOOD!" She opened the box and stuffed one inside her mouth.

"Soyoung! Tell me one thing, who informed the king about all these if it were not knights? Besides, Wook was on guard for the whole time.....no king's spy could've entered under his guard."

"It was my spy!" She smirked.

"What?"

"I asked Wook to report the king's spies about all these before the knights do....and before you ask how and why...let me clear that for you too. You said that no spies could enter under his guard yet the knights entered so he had to compensate for it, right?!" She smirked, "Hence I made him report everything to the king's spies and if the knights had reported the incident before me, they would have cleared their name out but since I've reported the incident indirectly, I reported about their treason too which helped me to claim them as my husbands lawfully. Secondly, the Western king unexpectedly acted as a catalyst in the process.....Wook had informed me that Sian has a 'kind-hearted handsome king' image internationally which he wants to preserve for some reason...that's why when he came in, I took advantage! Aaaaaand, if u keep your mouth open like that, a bug might enter into it!" She stuffed sushi in my mouth.

"Ugh...stop-"

"It is tasty, right?!" She jumped out of her seat, sat beside me, and smiled.

"Soyoung-"

"No nagging! You're my best friend and the only one right now whom I have!" She grabbed my arm and put her head on my shoulder. "Please pat my head!"

I sighed and patted her head. She crawled near me and smiled......but something seems off....... weirdly, the knights accepted all these without much resistance. There must be more to it. I must find out!

.................................

"That's right! There's more to it why I've accepted this!" Jin said.

"KNEW IT! TELL ME WHAT ARE YOU PLANNING, HYUNG?" Jimin got so excited that he was about to fall from his chair but stopped mid-air.

"Ahh...thanks Jeongguk!" He looked at Jeongguk, who just used his telekinesis to save Jimin. 

The sound of something metallic falling on the floor was heard, "Ugh...this damn ring!" Jimin picked up a golden ring from the floor and put it back on his ring finger. After Jimin sat up straight, Jin continued, "Remember how our master, after teaching us, always used to leave saying, "I need to go and teach another child! He taught the seven of us in his monastery and during our training period, we weren't even allowed to stay with our parents....and this 'child' apparently got the privilege to study from home....that's why one day I followed him and I saw him entering lord Seo's mansion!"