"You must do it. Wanda, please. We...are...out of time." Vision said as he took her hand.

"I can't" Wanda shook her head.

Kol sped towards Thanos to try an give her some time.

"Yes, you can. You can. If he gets the stone, half the universe dies." Vision told her again.

"But-" Wanda started.

"It's alright Wanda, It's alright. If anything i'm happy i got to see you.. one last time." Vision smiled.

Wanda extends a trembling hand and starts beaming her energy at the Mind Stone.

Okoye activates the Vibranium-powered elements on her spear and flings it, Power stops it inches from Thanos, and throws her and it aside while wrapping Natasha in inescapable bands of earth.

Kol is flown back into a tree as his neck is snapped.

Groot stabs his hands into the ground to wrap Thanos in cables of roots, which he breaks easily.

Wanda watches all this over one shoulder, and turns back to Vision to add her left hand to her tearful effort. She thanked Kol for being a vampire at that moment.

Steve slides under one blow and comes up swinging his deployed arm-shields, punching Thanos in the gut and chin. He grabs the gauntlet, keeping Thanos' fingers un-clenched. Thanos looks very briefly impressed at Steve's efforts as he screams before slamming a fist into his head and rendering him unconscious.

Wanda looks over her shoulder again and sees Thanos approaching unopposed. She swings her left hand around to fend him off with a stream of scarlet energy, and pushes him back despite his blue-purple energy shield, but then he starts to make slow headway.

"It's okay, it's okay. Thank you." Vision whispered.

At those words, the yellow Mind Stone finally starts to crack. Vision's face is overcome by an expression of joyful peace, and as the crystal fragments completely, a pulse of pure yellow energy explodes from him, shuddering the trees for many meters around his epicenter. Wanda's and Thanos' energy subsides.

Thanos starts to walk towards Wanda. "I understand my child, better than anyone."

"You could never" Wanda spat at him.

Thanos sighs, "Today, I lost more than you can know. But now is no time to mourn. Now... is no time at all." He reaches forward, clenching the gauntlet, emerald filigree surrounding his wrist, In response, a bead of yellow light starts gathering in on itself as time is reversed and growing in size, solidifying into an intact and conscious Vision.

"NO!" Wanda screamed.

She lunges for Vision and is swatted away.

Thanos picks up Vision by the throat, lifting him to eye-level, and digs the fingers of his right hand into Vision's forehead, digging out the Mind Stone. He pulls it loose, and Vision goes limp and colorless, he tosses the lifeless android aside like trash. Bringing his gauntleted hand up, he slowly moves the Mind Stone over the last empty setting, and drops it in. The energy surge is much more than any previous, his torso is wreathed with iridescent static and he bellows from the sensations.

As Thanos studies the completed gauntlet, a massive bolt of lighting strikes him, digging him into the ground and grinding him back for meters. Thor has arrived, eyes glowing with power, stooping down from the sky like a bird of prey. Thanos fires the whole might of the gauntlet against it, but it only creates a rainbow-like bow-shock, not slowing the ax as it slams right into Thanos chest.

"I told you, you'd die for that!" Thor shouted.

"You should have... you... You should have gone for the head!" Thanos raises his gauntlet and snaps his fingers.

"NO!" The god of Thunder shouted.. but it was too late.

"What'd you do? WHAT DID YOU DO!" Thor shouted feeling helpless.. it had happened.

Thanos nearly seems to not notice Thor before he uses the Space Stone and teleports away, leaving Stormbreaker behind on Wakandan ground.

"Thor, where'd he go? Thor?" Steve weakly said.

"Steve?" Bucky said but then.. he suddenly stumbles over, drops his gun and collapses into ashes, much to Steve's shock.

Wanda watches with tears falling out of her eyes. She looks at Visions lifeless body and chokes back a sob.

Her eyes wander over to her boyfriend, her soulmate.

Kol coughed as he barely managed to sit upright.

Wanda cried as she realized what was about to happen.

"Wanda?" Kol whispered.

"I love you" the girl choked out.

Wanda closed her eyes and used every last ounce of strength left in her.

Her eyes snapped open scarlet red, she beamed her energy as a portal started to appear.

Kol's eyes widen as he realized what the girl was doing. "No! Don't!" he pleaded but he found his body unable to move.

"It's my fault your here." Wanda sadly said.

"Thank you-Thank you for everything." the Maximoff girl said as sobs had started to escape her.

"You promised." Kol cried as he felt himself being pushed into the portal.

Wanda smiled sadly at her lover, "Goodbye.. my love"

Kol was suddenly charged back into the black portal and his eyes widened as he saw the body of the women he loved turn into nothing.. but ashes.

▵▿▵▿▵▿▵▿

A/n: I regret nothing