41. So easy to love

🗓 1 month after the Jeju Island trip 🗓

8 AM | Micha

"I heard you asked for me?"

A small yap resonated behind me.

"And you too, Yeontannie!"

I squatted down and the fluffy ball jumped into my open arms.

He snuggled against my neck as I scratched his back.

"Good boy..." I spoke to him in a baby voice, patting him some more.

I heard some footsteps behind us.

"You called me?"

Taehyung popped his head out of the bathroom door, his lower face covered with shaving cream.

"I said Good boy, not Daddy..." I smirked and he poked a sexy eyebrow at me. "Hey... That's mine!" I said, eyeing the pink headband holding his hair.

"My hair's too long..." he pouted, sweeping his blond hair in the back.

He disappeared back into the bathroom and I focused on packing Yeontan's stuff for our trip

Almost a whole month had passed since I moved in with Taehyung.

Dynamite was about to be released in the next weeks and we both knew his schedule was only going to get more hectic after that.

We decided to take advantage of his last weekend of freedom to visit his family in Daegu.

"Ready to go?" Taehyung appeared again, freshly shaved and showered.

"Yep. Did you take your pills?" I asked him, closing Yeontan's bag.

"Oh!" he gasped, turning on his feet.

Taehyung had started taking antidepressants right after his Jeju island trip. It was something he really wanted to try and I was completely supportive of him.